Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Yahhhh!!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi guys,
I would reallt like your help here as im 2 embarased 2 talk 2 anybody else about this.

I am a 16 year old female and for about 2 weeks now i have had a really uncomfertable itch down below and its really doing my head in.
I have noticed my discharge is also a weird colour.
I'm really worried that it could be a sexualy transmited infection as recently i had sex with a guy when drunk and didnt use a condom but he didnt come inside me and im on the pill.
I would go 2 my doctor about this but im so painfully shy that it would kill me and i live in a very small vilage where everybody knows everybody, i know doctors have 2 keep things confidentual but it would be just so embarasing 2 go.
I would talk 2 my mum but we are not very close and she would kill me if she knew i had had sex so i'm turning 2 u guys.

Any replys would be very welcome.

Thankyou :(

Comments

• Options
    Get thee to a family planning clinic right away! Full confidentiality, you won't know the doctor so they'll be no need for embarrassment & they'll give you something to clear up your itch. (sounds like thrush to me but I'm no doctor which is what you need).

Welcome btw :D
  • Options
    Thanks, i would go 2 the family planning clinic but the problem is my mum goes there regually with me 2 get my pills and we know the nurse so next time we go 2 get my pills i would not beable 2 look the nurse in the face espically being with my mum.
    But its a good idea.
    I thought it could have been thrush, is there any cream u can buy in chemists for that, cos then i could try that out and if it dont work, then go 2 the doctors?
  • Options
    Just go to the doctor, Its for the best in the long run and try to use a condom next time

*Memo to self, It's easy to say that, But I've been there and not used one when I was drunk*

Just see your Doc anyway and maybe don't get so drunk, I hope everything works out well down there, But don't leave it go get it checked out

P.S, Hello:D
  • Options
    Yeah, you can get Cannisten Once over the counter which is supposed to be good, but I really think you should get it seen to - can't you travel to a family planning clinic in another town? It'd be worth the time for the peace of mind!
  • Options
    Why is it, in my experience of women, that as soon as they have a few drinks inside them they don't seem to give a fuck about safe sex anymore? Condoms? nah! It'll be fine.

If you can't act responsibly when drunk then you are obviously out of ya depth.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Sir Cum
    Why is it, in my experience of women, that as soon as they have a few drinks inside them they don't seem to give a fuck about safe sex anymore? Condoms? nah! It'll be fine.

er, maybe you attract that kind of woman? Or have that affect on them? Do women have to be that drunk to be with you?
    We all make mistakes - allow Wild @ Heart hers.
  • Options
    Originally posted by KinkyRed
    We all make mistakes - allow Wild @ Heart hers.

I try to learn from other peoples mistakes as well as my own. Saves me a lot of hassle.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Sir Cum

I try to learn from other peoples mistakes as well as my own. Saves me a lot of hassle.

I get the feeling that this one will be learnt from! ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Wild @ heart
    Thanks, i would go 2 the family planning clinic but the problem is my mum goes there regually with me 2 get my pills and we know the nurse so next time we go 2 get my pills i would not beable 2 look the nurse in the face espically being with my mum.
    But its a good idea.
    I thought it could have been thrush, is there any cream u can buy in chemists for that, cos then i could try that out and if it dont work, then go 2 the doctors?

DONT WAIT! Seriously just go - its not that embarrasing and they treat you really professionally.

Go to a GUM clinic - most general NHS hospitals have them. You dont even have to give your real name and you are given a number which is what you use. Totally anonymous! Do a search on the web for your nearest one.

Even if it is just thrush the GUM clinic can give you cream/pesaries to clear it up and they will give you it free (plus you can fill up on as many condoms as you can fit in your pockets...) plus they can give you stronger stuff than the chemist if its really bad!

Plus keep this in mind - they have seen it ALL before... heard it all before and wont judge you... plus you will get peace of mind as they will test you for most of the other diseases and that is a great weight of anyone's shoulders...

Last time I went and had tests done the nurse taking the samples was laughing and joking with me, like when I took my boxers down she goes "Oooh that IS a big one..." I chuckled and smiled and she added "The tattoo that is..." (I have one on my upper thigh...)

Just go - you will be SO glad of it!!!
  • Options
  • Options
    Originally posted by RNT
    I love how you always turn any possible female failings into a male one kinkyred

How'd I do that?
  • Options
    You said you cant talk to your Mum about it cos you arent that close, but then you said she goes with you to the Family Planning Clinic to get your pill. She knows your on the pill then so she'll know that theres a high possibility that your sexually active.

It sounds like thrush anyway and not an STD although dont quote me on it! Just pop down the docs and they'll sort you out, the longer you leave it, the worse it'll get (believe me, I know!).

Good Luck :)