Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

I think I'm crazy...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I think I might have schizophrenia, but I'm not sure. :(

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi TastyWheat
    firstly let me say well done for taking advise from friends and joining the site.
    It can be hard speaking about personal issues through fear of being judged so im glad you chose to come to to the site to look for help and advise *hug*

you mentioned in a few of your previous posts that
    Where can I go to get help with this problem. Someone said I should come her because I'm to young, but no one is helpful. :( I've tried other places and no one wants to talk to me there either or just delete my account.

Im also sorry to hear you havent had the desired response to your posts hopefuly this will change.

Have you spoken to Your parents about how your feeling ? It may help .Also making an appointment with your Doctor to talk through your thoughts and feelings.
    Might i also suggest checking out our info section http://www.thesite.org/mental-health
    This is a great starting point that im sure will reassure and maybe sign post you in gaining*hug* confidence in seeking professional medical advice .
    Hope this helps
    jennajike
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    If you think you have schizophrenia it would be worth speaking to a doctor so you can get the help you need.

Ami