Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

worried about a friends safety.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey guys,

I don't want to get into much detail so basically I have a friend who is going through a bit of a bad time at the moment.

She lives with a guy who is starting to get more aggressive. He hasn't done anything physical yet but I know that he's going to, it's getting to that stage and I'm really worried about her safety. She gets so scared, she has rung me quite a few times in the past few days and she just cries down the phone :(

She can't move out as she has nowhere else to go at the minute and she doesn't particularly want to anyway. She won't tell anyone else about what's happening. Just to clarify, they're not in a relationship. I don't know what to do though, I don't know what else to suggest and I feel so useless.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    you should try to make clear again how important it is that she distances herself from that man, both physically and emotionally. I doubt the police can do much yet, but be sure to involve them if she becomes abusive towards her.