Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I yelled when a coworker slipped and fell. Out of line?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Last week, it was the end of our shift when a coworker was retrieving a pair of scissors on the kitchen floor. He slipped on something and almost fell. I immediately reacted as a reflex and yelled, "OMG! ARE YOU OK?" He and I were the only one in the kitchen and immediately outside the kitchen, there were no more than 2 other ppl. Obviously there was no customers in the back room.

Anyway, he said he was fine and that he just slipped. I said it scared the hell out of me and I wanted to be sure he was fine. I know he's not gonna report me for yelling bc he and I know what went on. However, the 2 ppl outside the kitchen might. If I get confronted for yelling and I explain exactly what happened, will I be ok? I been here 2 years 2 months. I don't wanna get wrote up for yelling.

Comments

• Options
    Fuck me, what sort of place do you work in where you could be disciplined for shouting something out in alarm?

I can't think of any boss anywhere on the planet who would consider punishment for something like that. Don't worry.
  • Options
    What whowhere said

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk