Home General Chat Creative Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Special Easter Photo Competition!

BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
It's Easter! And i'm guessing all of you's are on Easter break just now? Lucky! I'm back at college today!

So the theme for this one is pretty obvious!

What does Easter mean to you?

At the end of the week we will put up a poll for you's to vote on which one you's think should win! The winner will get to choose from the Prizes Here

Get snapping!

PS. If you need me ... I'll be out hunting the Easter Bunny!
' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Here at TheSite Towers it basically means, endless easter eggs!

13872653374_6f05c835b1.jpg

:yum:
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    lol probably the best thing about easter! :D share ? ;)
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Easter to me means going on lovely walks and taking in the lovely views and the flowers are pretty :) like this morning.. :)

Attachment not found.

13893571935_688b6b47b4_o.png
    *Join in our Easter Egg Hunt! Find all 8 eggs around the boards and PM your list of links to where you found them to Jo7. There?ll be a prize draw next week for the winner!
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
    Long 12hour shifts, nurses don't get Easter holidays 🙈

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Attachment not found. Easter means family walks around this place

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Attachment not found.

The start of (hopefully) better weather and brighter days to enjoy the outdoors, and see all the new wildlife :)
    Oh. And chocolate.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk
    Don't know how to add an image without it being an attachment :(

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    If you're on your phone it isn't an attachment, its just when you go on PC it looks like one... Lovely photo :)
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Attachment not found.

What does Easter mean? New life :) Cute caddy lambs! and also chocolate...