Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Plans For Easter

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ay up bunnies. What are your eggciting plans for Easter? How many egggs will you eat? Will you be spending Eastter any eggcellent people?

Comments

• BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Already eaten one easter egg ... oops! Got another though :P Rocky road one! :D ... But yeahh I'm at college/work for easter :L
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Get chocolate for the missus. Get cider for myself.

13893571715_1d9a010b8a_o.png
    *Join in our Easter Egg Hunt! Find all 8 eggs around the boards and PM your list of links to where you found them to Jo7. There'll be a prize draw next week for the winner!
    Weekender Offender 
  • plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Wow you've all thought too far ahead. I have my graduation tomorrow, then working on Thursday. Seeing my parents over the weekend. Not sure how many eggs will be involved - but I am having eggs and soldiers for dinner tonight.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Already eaten one easter egg ... oops! Got another though :P Rocky road one! :D ... But yeahh I'm at college/work for easter :L

So your plan needs to be to make sure you have enough Easter eggs for Easter.
    Skive wrote: »
    Get chocolate for the missus. Get cider for myself.

She must love having all the chocolate to herself.
    plugitin wrote: »
    Wow you've all thought too far ahead. I have my graduation tomorrow, then working on Thursday. Seeing my parents over the weekend. Not sure how many eggs will be involved - but I am having eggs and soldiers for dinner tonight.

Wow eggs and soldiers. Those were the days. That is something I haven't had since... well it's been so long I can't actually give you a time.
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    WayneS wrote: »
    So your plan needs to be to make sure you have enough Easter eggs for Easter.

Well my theory is since the easter holidays here have finished, and we're back at school/college ... We're allowed our easter eggs early! :P
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Annaarrr!!Annaarrr!! Posts: 876 Part of The Mix Family
    I still have my birthday treat box left.. and we normally get around 15 eggs, and there's dinner.. Basically, I will be getting horrendously fat.