Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Plans For The Week

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What are your plans for the week? This is the thread to share anything good or positive you’re planning on doing this week.

Last week was more stressful than normal for me and this week may not be any better. However, there are ways I can make the week less stressful and I will share them with you.

It may be impossible to believe in this age of instant communication, but you don’t have to communicate with people all the time. You can cut yourself off from the world if you want to. There will be times during this week when I do that to give myself a break.

Another thing I will do is set some time aside for not thinking about any situations II am having to deal with.

Comments

• Options
    wayne dude :D

nothing all rubbish not having a good time at the moment :(

nothing planed at all :(
  • Options
    Sleeping all week because Easter holidays ;) but no gonna try sort my coursework out and prepare for exams, got a family meal on Saturday which I'm dreading..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Options
    Tues wrote: »
    Sleeping all week because Easter holidays ;) but no gonna try sort my coursework out and prepare for exams, got a family meal on Saturday which I'm dreading..

Not this again, Easter is next week!
  • Options
    wayne dude :D

nothing all rubbish not having a good time at the moment :(

nothing planed at all :(

Think of something good to do.
  • Options
    WayneS wrote: »

It's this week here Wayne:P

• Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian

Our Easter Holiday's start next week :heart:
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran

Our Easter holidays started at the end of March -.-
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Don't know what i'm doing this week, going to town tomorrow and maybe getting my next tattoo, not sure yet though ... and going to the gym today maybe :)
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''