Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Yo It's Friday time. :D

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
640_b6ff09547c7448b9a03b48f081cf53f3.jpg

Good morning everyone :wave:

Hope your all well :heart:

Time to share our weekend plans, whether they are busy weekends or nice and chilled out ones.

This weekend on Saturday I am going out for lunch for Mothers day, with the family, and my Nanna is coming along too so that should be lovely, then in the afternoon I don't have plans, may just see what happens.

On Sunday again I don't have anything planned, may just chill out and sleep. :heart:

My weekend is hopefully gonna be nice and chilled. It's been quite a hectic week and work and I am so tired, so relaxing sounds brill to me. :yippe:

What are you all up too?

Sharing's Caring :heart:
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm up at this ungodly hour to go to work. Then tonight I'm getting my hair cut. Might do overtime tomorrow.
  • Options
    Aw early mornings suck. I am about to leave for work. Lacking motivation cos tooth is killing but least its nearly the weekend. :)

Hope you have a nice day x

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • Options
    Thats not true lovely. I promise you <3

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
  • Options
    No plans this weekend. Will see how it goes.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk
  • Options
    Five day weekend!

Chill the eff out on Saturday, probs with a meal out in the evening.

Sunday: lazy day in bed; see if she'll touch it.

Monday -> Wednesday: off to Berlin with Missus!
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    I was supposed to be working tomorrow, but now I'm not - so feeling a bit disorientated and confused... :p

Out for a friend's birthday tonight for some yummy tapas and then Sunday meeting the fam for a roast. :thumb:
  • Options
    Mums this weekend Been to see my best mate today got my sister here :D
  • Options
    plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Sleeping off the jetlag and getting rid of my cold.
    And unpacking!
  • Options
    Last day of my break. I must go back to work Monday. Worst Friday ever. Woe is me!
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    plugitin wrote: »
    Sleeping off the jetlag and getting rid of my cold.
    And unpacking!

Oooh, where have you been, Kate? :eek:

Plans for the weekend, might see friends, and do college work, must avoid, avoiding! As deadlines are slowly approaching, and they scare me ;)
  • Options
    do college work, must avoid, avoiding! As deadlines are slowly approaching, and they scare me ;)

Don't worry, I'll encourage you to do your work :D
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Don't worry, I'll encourage you to do your work :D

Pahahah XD - That's totes going to happen, I'm so not going to get dragged in to a conversation about sexy Llama font with you! :o
  • Options
    Pahahah XD - That's totes going to happen, I'm so not going to get dragged in to a conversation about sexy Llama font with you! :o

I'm still shocked that you found Llama font! I feel like you're encouraging me to discourage you! :O
  • Options
    bleughh

staying in bed the whole weekend, hoping monday doesnt come :nervous:
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    staying in bed the whole weekend, hoping monday doesnt come :nervous:

How are you feeling? Is it anxiety about anything particular that's led to this?

When you feel trapped, as it sounds like you might, it can feel like everything is impossible or unreachable. Is there any small task you can set yourself for the day? Whether it be to just have a shower, or plan to watch some cheesy saturday night TV? Even just a small action can help to shake some of the worry it sounds like you're feeling.

Let us know what you decide. *hug*
  • Options
    Has had a really lovely day :)
  • Options
    Im feeling really down :( theres a few factors:
    - ive got a disciplinary monday morning
    -im starting a new placement on the ward which im not ready for
    - my boyfriend is going home to see his family meaning ill be home alone which scares me :(

I just cant seem to sleep because theres too much going on in my head.

I managed to make a cup of tea so suppose thats a start (hides away)

Just want time to slow down but instead its going an hour fast tonight

(Thanks for the hug)
  • Options
    plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Oooh, where have you been, Kate? :eek:

Plans for the weekend, might see friends, and do college work, must avoid, avoiding! As deadlines are slowly approaching, and they scare me ;)

New York!

Now get on with some work :p