Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I don't know

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm not okay at all. I don't want to be alive.

I can't cope with the psychosis, I don't feel safe and I have no idea what's happening. It's my mum's anniversary on Thursday then Mothering Sunday. I can't manage on normal days, let alone two highly emotional days in such close proximity.

I am vile and evil. I don't understand why my mum and Isla had to die, it should have been me. Not two innocent good people.

You win.

Comments

• Options
    I don't know what to say as I don't think anything I can say will make this any easier for you.

I just want you to remember that you know where I am, pretty girl.

Massive love and hugs.

*hug* *hug* :heart:
  • Options
    Hi Ella,

Is there anyone you can talk to about this? It sounds like it's going to be a really tricky week for you, but you're more than strong enough to get through it. You are definitely not vile or evil. You're a wonderful, caring person. You gave Isla a brilliant life, that she was loved of every minute for.

Hugs.
  • Options
    I've got a GP appointment later, I've asked my GP on several occasions if I can be under the crisis team again and he keeps saying no, despite saying I'm in crisis. He just throws vast quantities of medication at me, knowing that I've been overdosing a lot.

I don't know what I'm meant to do, I don't want to be alive, end of.
  • Options
    Meds have been changed, GP won't refer me to the crisis team. Told him I have plans, told him what the plans are. Nothing. I can't do this :'(
  • Options
    Yes you can. I know you can.
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    I don't really have much to say, Ella, however, everyone has pretty much summed it al' up, and I really wanted to just offer you some virtual *hug*'s and be one to say basically what Franki said, you can do it, we know you can. Throughout the time you've spent on TheSite you've shown what an amazingly strong person you are, and if we think you can get through it, we'll support you every step of the way *hug*s

Why won't your GP refer you to crisis team? Or are you unsure?
  • Options
    I don't know for certain but I know services are changing which is probably a factor. Funding cuts. I don't know, clearly my GP agrees with me in that I don't matter and don't deserve the help.

I'm home alone and not coping.
  • Options
    ella! wrote: »
    I don't know for certain but I know services are changing which is probably a factor. Funding cuts. I don't know, clearly my GP agrees with me in that I don't matter and don't deserve the help.

I'm home alone and not coping.

Sorry you're having a rough time ella! yes there are funding cuts but a referral could still be put into the crisis team and they can decide if you meet their criteria. Is there anyone else you could ask to make a referral for you?
  • Options
    Someone from the on-call psych team in a&e could but I can't face going, to then be let down yet again.

Very bad thoughts and voices. I want to destroy myself in so many ways. In so many permanent, everything will be over ways.
  • Options
    I can't do today.
  • Options
    JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    Really feeling for you today ella. I know there's probably not much I can say to make it any easier, but you're in our thoughts.

How are you planning to spend the day? Is there anyone with you?
  • Options
    I went to my lecture this morning but ended up sitting on the floor at the back of the lecture theatre. After that I had a complete breakdown on a friend in the SU. She tried to contact the crisis team but they can't do anything.

I'm home alone at the moment but I'm going back to uni later for a welfare appointment. Very bad thoughts including fire and bleach. I'm so scared of myself.
  • Options
    Well done for getting up and going to your lecture, that's a huge achievement given how you have been feeling. Good on your friend for being there with you and trying to get in touch with the crisis team, I'm so sorry that you're having such difficulty accessing their support.

Is there anything that could help as a distraction from those thoughts until your welfare appointment? You mentioned a referral from A&E could be a possibility and it's understandable that you're worried about making it there and being let down. Is there anyone that could go with you if it comes to that?

Let us know how the welfare appointment goes in the mean time. We're all on your side ella *hug*
  • Options
    Welfare appointment completely broke me. The fight is over. I can;t do this. Well and truly destroyed.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Welfare appointment completely broke me.

What happened at the appointment? *hug*
  • Options
    Welfare appointment completely broke me. The fight is over. I can;t do this. Well and truly destroyed.

you CAN do this, because I know you, and you're stronger than you know. Give yourself some credit where it is due, as you are still here fighting despite all the crap that life throws at you. I know there are no words that can change anything, but, we are all with you all the way. There are so so so many people around here who care about you...FACT. I know the next few days are gonna be super tough - but remember, your mum and Isla are up there partying with my mum too. We can get through this, trust me? I know you're having a really scary time of it, and if I could, I would do anything to take all the horribleness away from you. I can't though. What I can do is continue telling you the truth and sending you post and smiles and hugs. I am sooooo proud of you (even though you won't accept it) but I still mean it. You are a beautiful, inspiring young lady and I love you millions. You've blessed my life in so so so many ways - thank you. Stay strong, you know where I am xxxxxxxx
  • Options
    **helen** wrote: »
    What happened at the appointment? *hug*

She told me that I need to think about my body language and behaviour and whether it encouraged my ex to do what he did. Destroyed me and I have no fight left.

Rach, thank you for being amazing and part of my life :heart:
  • Options
    She told me that I need to think about my body language and behaviour and whether it encouraged my ex to do what he did. Destroyed me and I have no fight left.

I tell ya what to do with that useless bag of crap - ignore it, rebuke it, say NO and a big up yours and prove her wrong. How stupid of anyone to say such trash! Did you tell her how unhelpful that comment was? I'm sorry it was rubbish.

You DO have fight though, please let me be an amazing part of your life for a bit longer - i'm a needy person you know ;)<3
  • Options
    I couldn't speak...combination of crying too much and voices saying I couldn't. Voices are loving the turmoil I'm in.
  • Options
    If you're getting nowhere with the GP, can you make an appointment to see another one? Also, you can turn up at A&E if you're unwell mentally.
  • Options
    GP surgery is fully booked and it closes next Friday because term finishes and it's a uni surgery.

All I can think about is fire
  • Options
    Try not to be alone today ells. You can get through today, just like you have every other day this week. I know it's hard hun but you can, you're so brave and strong, I wish I could help you realise that. I will never stop believing in you. We're all here for you, ells.

Love you :heart:
  • Options
    GP surgery is fully booked and it closes next Friday because term finishes and it's a uni surgery.

Our uni dr's was also a main dr's surgery so those students who didn't go home (international students, people like me etc etc) - they had a dr to see still if they needed one. Can you ask what main surgery they are part of? Most of them usually are. If they don't have one, a walk in centre or A&E HAVE to see you. They can't turn you away.

Surround yourself with people who love you lady, you know i'll hop on a train any day/time to come be with you and you're always welcome here. If you want to be alone, that's understandable, but maybe dig out all your lovely cards and letters you receive? Drag your duvet onto the sofa or hide in your bed with some good old DVD's - distract yourself as much as possible. I know sometimes that's not enough, but you CAN do this - we all know you can <3
  • Options
    i dont know if im more upset or angry about still being alive.
  • Options
    I am SO glad you are alive. Stick with us lovely. How have the last few days been? <3
  • Options
    Tough. Slapped on a happy face when needed. My head feels like it's going to explode, the dangerous thoughts are overwhelming. I've been bitched slapped with all things related to mothers and I'm having horrendous flashbacks after the well-being meeting. I can hear him constantly. I don't feel safe, I don't trust myself. But I've also lost trust in everyone around me and I'm too scared to attempt any form of conversation.
  • Options
    I'm struggling badly today.
  • Options
    What have you got coming up? Any plans for the week/weekend?
  • Options
    I'm meeting my boyfriend's family on Friday then staying with a friend for a few days.

Today I'm hiding in my wardrobe. Had a bad night, feeling very ill as a result.

Tried to make a GP appointment at the main surgery but there's a three week wait. My friend has been in contact with a psych hospital about me being an in-patient. She doesn't understand that it's not as simple as ringing and just getting a bed. Plus I don't want to be IP.
  • Options
    I'm finding it almost impossible to differentiate between my own thoughts and voices. Just want it all to stop. I hate people seeing me like this.