Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

any advice?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
Hi , im bailey and I currently don't want to go to school because my head of year and English teacher pick on me , there vile , the head of year laughs in my face when I try and talk to her about anything , I reported her so she put a serious incident report on my profile , and as for the English teacher , she says im thick and stupid , laughs at me , says ill never achive anything abouve a U and once tried to square up to me , she doesn't mark my controlled assessments so I cant re write them with the correct spellings then I get in trouble for doing no work , I hate the place and the teachers and when ever you tell another member of staff they don't do anything about it :(
As you've probley guessed by now I cant spell so the English teacher askes me to spell things infront of the class knowing I wont be able too things I cant even say like spasfic and then her and the class have a right laugh except keiran hes alright , hes always got my back . I just don't know what to do anymore and I don't even have a decent excuse to get out of school . My moms aware and has been to the school numerous times but they generally aint intresetd :(.
has anyone got any advice?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    I had a similar problem and I complained to the council and changed schools.

Have you ever asked for a dyslexia assessment?
  • Options
    no , never thought to ask for one.
    my auntie said I was but my mom said I wasn't dyslexic I was just daft so there would be no point
  • Options
    It's worth giving it a try but have you spoken to your head teacher about how you feel you are being treated?