Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Yo Hello Friday

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
Friday_1202688239_weekend_62.jpg

Morning lovelies :wave:

It's Friday- I don't know about you but this week has gone pretty quickly. Which is good, could be cos work has been so busy. :thumb:

This weekend I thought I was at volunteering but I don't even think it's on, so the website dates are wrong. So tomorrow I am babysitting my nephew, while my sister and brother in law go out to celebrate being married for nearly 3 years. :heart:

And Sunday, I am going to visit my Nanna and then I have counselling. I may squeeze in some sleep, since I feel pretty rough this morning, and have done all week.

So y'know the aim of the game, lets get sharing our plans. I love reading all your weekend plans

Sharing is caring :heart:
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Aww nephew time :)

Tomorrow morning I'm having a catch up with my friend. Not sure about the rest of the day, will see how it goes.

Sunday is a trip to the seaside. Was meant to go last week but plans changed.
    Today I think I'm going to have a hot chocolate from Costa, because if I don't have anything I will probably end up passing out because of all of the walking and busy-ness of town.. but gotta love hot chocolate, right? Shopping for mothers day, and will have to try my hardest to avoid spending money on myself as I need to save as much as possible. Will probably nap later because I'm tired.. should probably avoid napping but we shall see.

Nothing for the rest of the weekend, except relaxing and trashy TV etc.
  • plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Hopefully London tomorrow, providing I don't go down with Chickenpox and then Sunday getting back together with my bed and doing nothing :)
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Lots of college work, and I've bought myself 6 energy drinks to get me through the weekend and do lots of Homework!! #DedicatedStudent :rolleyes:
    Tomorrow I am doing everything because next week is race week and I won't be able to leave my house for lap dancing clubs and drunk Irish guys. Sunday I have another date and I'm really looking forward to this one I think this maybe the last! Only the 22nd in just over a year! So, we'll see what happens! :)
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Loving the plans guys :) hope everyone has a lovely weekend!!

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "