You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

gotta love a penguin (birds)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
Usually I'm very much a cat person

I like to meow - I make quite convincing noises....

But penguins are fabulous.

C'mon they get to slide around and swim all day :)
And be all cute and flooffy! well the baby ones anyway.

What if they could fly? :chin:

Comments

• AuroraAurora Part of the furniture Posts: 11,713 Part of the furniture
    Penguins are such beautiful creatures! I've seen them in Dubai, and their beautiful, however, wouldn't go to close, as animals scare me :P Especially cats and dogs :P

tumblr_mnuvf3LTt51s7r5iqo1_400.gif
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I love those penguins :')

I used to be terrified of dogs I know how you feel, in fact I'm a bit nervous handling most small animals but I have a little roborowski hamster called Benji and he hates being touched so we're a perfect match!
    My aunty had a dog called Alfie, he was so gentle and wise and would never bark or bite. He's my guardian angel now though :') he helped a friend of mine get over her fear of dogs too :)

Cats I talk too both normally and meow at them (my old music teacher called me the crazy cat lady). There are a lot of cats in my village so I when walk around talking to myself they listen.
    Of course you get the evil cats but generally if they hiss don't get close xD
    Seriously though I find cats brilliant to talk too. They know what you're thinking almost.

You've just got to find the right animal with the right temperament then you can't go wrong :)
    I need a cat.

Meow ^~^