Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Her voice?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I did not have a clue what to call this thread, as it will probably be of very little interest to most of you.. I think it's just for fun for Soph! :p

She has the most posh voice I have ever heard! Like, what she says, you don't think she's going to sound so posh.. no offense soph! That's not offensive is it?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hahaha! Nah cos I sound like a total bitch when I type ;) but you're a little cutie bum! Haha x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You don't sound like a total bitch! It's just what you say, I now expect you to say things like the queen says! Maybe not that posh, but nearly!

Hahaha stop calling me a cutie bum! That's embarrassing x
    You have the most adorable voice ever!!! :P

Haha I do not.

You should talk like.. hold on, an example..

You should have said 'oh dear, I seem to have got my arm stuck in my jumper, how is one going to get it out', instead of 'crap, I've got me arm stuck in me bloody jumper'.

Hehe, you know one loves you though ;)
    Hahahaha! I told you I'm not posh lol! Init geez ;) better?

Better, there's the soph I know ;)
    Thought so Init.

• AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    As strange as it is, you never expect people to sound the way they do, people expect me to have more off a masculine voice, strangely enough, gosh knows why! I've spoken to Emmalee on the phone before, she has an incredible strong accent can't quite remember where from though, but t'was amazing! Also Rosebud, she has quite the posh accent!! MythicallyMindful has a posh onee to, and it's like, I want your voice! SuzyG has a really strong Irish one and BubblesGoesBoo, I could generally listen to them talk all daaay! But amazing accents :P Never heard Sophie before though :O
    You're right WOTH (It's so weird calling you WOTH now!) Someones voice is never how you expect them to sound, especially Sophie's! Haha, she recorded herself speaking a tongue twister once and sent it to me, but I couldn't tell exactly how her voice was, I was just in awe of how amazing she is at tongue twisters!

I don't expect you to have a masculine voice, I expect you to sound really confident but girly, if you know what I mean?

I love the Irish accent :)
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Get your voices out for the lads. Come people lets here what you sound like.
    Weekender Offender 
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Skive wrote: »
    Get your voices out for the lads. Come people lets here what you sound like.

We've had a thread in the past with people showing off their voices, haven't we? I think I started it, so it might as well of been deleted! But I remember My Name's american accent, which was amazing.
    How about you start us of, eh, Skive? ;) You can use Vocaroo!
    You should totally write a sentence and get everyone to record themselves saying it. OR get everyone to try and beat my talent of tongue twisters ;)

• *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Lol, I have a very "common" random accent :P
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "