Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Hair Loss.. SH.. No Support..

AllieAllie Posts: 235 Trailblazer
Hey guys, Some of you know me from my previous posts.

Last time I posted I wrote how the staff stood up for me and told the service director of my supported housing that the manager hasnt been providing me with support (my 10 hours a week) I have someone in my side who stays there 24 hours but she is mostly there for the house not me, and im supposed to get 10 hours of support from my mentor a week. The one that stays for 24 hours a day doesnt speak to me, staff have been there and tried to engage her in conversation with me but it seems to us all that she isnt bothered so i dont talk to her i barely see her.. when she came on shift 2 weeks ago i didnt see her for 4 days she didnt even come and say hi to me.

For the past 2 weeks my emotions have built up and I had a go at the staff in my accommodation telling them im fed up. I had a SH episode so my arms are covered now but none of the staff know.. 2 weeks ago the staff stood up for me and told the service director that the manager hasnt been providing me with support since September 2013 and that I dont get to spend time with my mentor.. And NOTHING has been arranged to make sure I get my support. I move out in 6 weeks into a flat with a staff member and i basically havent done independence skills in where i am because the manager wont let me have my 10 hours from my mentor.

I had a doctors appointment 4 weeks ago as I suffer with joint and bone pains and I asked for my 10 hour support from my mentor. The manager said she could come with me but it came to the day and he didnt let her. My next one was a different appointment 3 weeks ago and I asked for support again he said yes then when i sent him a text the day of the appointment he ignored me!! Then I had an ECG with mental health last week and he said she could come with me, it came to the day and i asked him but he ignored me!!! there wasnt enough staff on so nobody could go with me so i didnt go to my appointment.

Now i have an appointment down Wales to view flats Thursday and need staff support with this.. Take in mind a month ago he said my mentor and another staff member can come with me.. I asked last week about it and was told if i wanted to take my mentor i have to take the train, if i want the car i have to take the other staff member. I chose to take my mentor then yesterday i get told by my mentor that the manager said i cant go with her and that i have to go with the other one. Today i contacted the service director asking what the hell is going on Thursday and that i want my mentor to come with me as i aint even getting my 10 hours support and it was arranged for her to come.. He contacted the staff and my mentor told me today that shes been told she cannot go and i have to take the car cuse its less expensive only problem is that the staff member who is taking me has been off shift today and tomorrow and is on at 3:30pm Thursday when i need him to get in at 8am to get down wales on time, guess what.. they dont have his number so cannot contact him so i have no fking idea what the hell is going on!!!!

I was awake all of Friday day, Friday Night, slept saturday night, awake all of sunday say and night then went to training yesterday then slept from 5pm till 8am today.. so my sleeping pattern is out the window and today me and staff noticed that on my right side of my head there is a small patch where i have lost hair and my mentor told me it was due to stress..

My mentor wants to help me so much but its the manager who is stopping her, basically all of us young people have our favourite workers, we favour our mentors because we get to know them more.. Because nobody favours the manager he goes around going 'Ohh favourtism then..' My mentor has tried to fight to spend time with me but we are stuck!!!

A few months ago I told ALL my workers outside my home that the manager wasnt providing me with 10 hours support a week and he made out to them that I was lying!! So nobody believed me of course.. but now my workers are asking for things like my Independent support plan and my tenancy agreement and surprise surprise he hasnt sent them off when they asked over a month ago!! why? because my Independent support plan is out of date it was created when i was in the care home side of the house which should of been changed when i moved into the supported housing side and i havent signed a tenancy agreement.. Also I have evidence on my phone of a conversation i recorded between me and a staff member who is AGREEING with me about me not getting support, and now the service director knows there really isnt anyting he can do to cover it all up.. He doesnt know i have the recording but i need to speak to my YPA tomorrow and my training worker and if they dont believe me i will go mad, i'll show them the recording and i will tell them that the service director knows and because the staff member who works in my side 24 hours a day doesnt speak to me she hasnt gotten anything written about me on my daily log and hasnt since she started working in here!!! months ago!! so how can he prove all the 'independence and outcomes' i have done which he has been writing on my monthly reports???

Im fed up of being walked over.. Im stressed, breaking out, losing a patch of hair and barely eating I dont know what to do.

How best do i go about this to my ypa and training worker? What do i say.. like how do i go about it.. what can i do to get my mind off everything??

Is it better to talk on the phone to my YPA or email her? (She is all the way in Wales and im in England)??

Please someone help,
Kayden x