Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

My Mad Fat Diary

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyone watching the new series?

Comments

• Options
    I am!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    I found the last series, to be somewhat, off putting, however, I did enjoy many aspects of the first series, so I'm looking forward to watching the new series, I'm saddened that Tixxy had died however! (Spoilers)!
  • Options
    The woman who plays Rae was on Radio 4 Woman's Hour on Monday, which is an interesting listen.
  • Options
    piccolo wrote: »
    The woman who plays Rae was on Radio 4 Woman's Hour on Monday, which is an interesting listen.

Just thought I'd drop a link in, I found it a really interesting listen myself, this one right? - Here?
  • Options
    That's the one, I was on my phone and couldn't make a link work.
  • Options
    plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    I've just started watching it, I found it as difficult to watch as the first series though, so may not continue...
  • Options
    plugitin wrote: »
    I've just started watching it, I found it as difficult to watch as the first series though, so may not continue...

The first one was pretty sensatie, and the new series does have aspects of it, but it's really her returning to reality, and returning back to college, and how she feels. As well as her amazing love for Finn :3