Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Been committed to hospital shit

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I been competed to hospital beause I been in really bad pain in my right hand side :(. I phoned the Nhs told them that I been having bad pain in my sides and I cont cope no more :( they mad appoment for me to a out of hours and I been this morning and they sent me to hospital :( I got to have problams with my indepedics :( or have a sist that could burst and kill me :( I might have to Have a op for it to have iver one of them taking out :( Ian soo scared my life cont get any better at all :( :banghead::crying::nervous: Ian nourvis and so scared :(

Comments

• Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Hey Heather.

Sorry to hear that this has happened, but your in the best place to get better lovely.

We are all here for you.
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Hey Heather,

Sounds like a lots going on with your physical health, and I can only imagine how stressful that must be for you at the moment, but I'm glad you're getting the right support by being in hospital, and in a place where they can look after you and observe your progress. Issue with an appendix can be painful, as the pain can be on and off, and it's hard for doctors to actually know what's going on with it, but they should be able to run some observations to see how you're appendix is doing. Have you spoken to anyone about your worries about how your physical health might affect you? For example the thoughts behind it killing you, it might be about needing some reassurance, and not feel so alone.

It's a rather scary situation Heather, but you've shown what a brave person you are from just being a user on here, you just gotta start believing it yourself, keep going :heart:

Best wishes,
    WhispersOfTheHeart
  • Options
    Wishing you all the best for the operation heather and for a speedy recovery. Get well soon *hug*:heart:
  • Options
    Hey Heather.

Sorry to hear that this has happened, but your in the best place to get better lovely.

We are all here for you.

Hey Heather,

Sounds like a lots going on with your physical health, and I can only imagine how stressful that must be for you at the moment, but I'm glad you're getting the right support by being in hospital, and in a place where they can look after you and observe your progress. Issue with an appendix can be painful, as the pain can be on and off, and it's hard for doctors to actually know what's going on with it, but they should be able to run some observations to see how you're appendix is doing. Have you spoken to anyone about your worries about how your physical health might affect you? For example the thoughts behind it killing you, it might be about needing some reassurance, and not feel so alone.

It's a rather scary situation Heather, but you've shown what a brave person you are from just being a user on here, you just gotta start believing it yourself, keep going :heart:

Best wishes,
    WhispersOfTheHeart

Jo7 wrote: »
    Wishing you all the best for the operation heather and for a speedy recovery. Get well soon *hug*:heart:

that made me cry ang smile thanks jo hugs

soo scared cont go threw it
  • Options
    i got a scan tommrow :( errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :'( scared nurvouis and worried
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    i got a scan tommrow :( errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :'( scared nurvouis and worried

Scans aren't anything to worry about, more to just locate the issues, etc. Have you had a scan in the past?
  • Options
    Sorry to hear about your operation :( hope all goes well and you feel better very soon :heart:

WhispersOfTheHeart is right, try not to worry too much about the scan, it's actually a good thing in order for them to see exactly what is happening and where everything is.

Do let us know how you get on *hug*
  • Options
    Scans aren't anything to worry about, more to just locate the issues, etc. Have you had a scan in the past?

shittttttttttttttttttttttt dreading it really bad :( WhispersOfTheHeart :( dont want to go no never had one or a op first time if i have to go threw with it
  • Options
    Have any of the nurses actually talked the scan through with you? You can always ask for someone to go with you - they often have a nice interfaith chaplaincy who can sometimes come with you and if not they could talk to you about your worries. I'm not Christian but when I was in hospital I asked one to say a prayer for me, which made me feel a little more at ease.
  • Options
    Miss_Riot wrote: »
    Have any of the nurses actually talked the scan through with you? You can always ask for someone to go with you - they often have a nice interfaith chaplaincy who can sometimes come with you and if not they could talk to you about your worries. I'm not Christian but when I was in hospital I asked one to say a prayer for me, which made me feel a little more at ease.

no they havnt if they tont go threw with me ill aswk them

gettting really scared and nurvouis :(
  • Options
    JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    Good luck with the scan Heather :)

Some scans can be a bit scary, but they don't hurt and will help the doctors find out what's causing you pain.

Have they talked it through with you yet?
  • Options
    JPick wrote: »
    Good luck with the scan Heather :)

Some scans can be a bit scary, but they don't hurt and will help the doctors find out what's causing you pain.

Have they talked it through with you yet?

ive been now just got to sit and wait now
  • Options
    ive been now just got to sit and wait now

Hi Heather :)

Have you got the results yet? Whatever they've found try and keep in mind that knowing what's wrong will help the doctors to help you.

Hope you're ok :)
  • Options
    ninaballet wrote: »
    Hi Heather :)

Have you got the results yet? Whatever they've found try and keep in mind that knowing what's wrong will help the doctors to help you.

Hope you're ok :)

Not yet :/