Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Hello weekend :-)

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
h8TMIBy.jpg

Hey Everyone.

Happy Friday..

I dont have any plans this weekend. I am thinking a nice chilled out one. I may go on a walk on Sunday.. I am trying to find some new places to walk that are in my area. I need a new place I can go to think about things.

So lovely chill time weekend for me.

What are your plans?

Sharings caring <3

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think it would go pretty well this time..
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Watching a marathon session of Mysterious Cities Of Gold with nipper tonight. Timorrow going to the football and getting my drink on
    Weekender Offender 
    Sleeping.

Maybe I'll go to the gym again on Sunday. We shall see.

Then it's my weekend for general chat, so that.
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Ahh sleep is so good. :)

Ooh general chat. I always end up being super tired by general chat time on a Sunday, perfect excuse for me to have a afternoon nap on Sunday so I can come to your general chat :)
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    Quiet weekend for me. I have a horrible cold and sore throat, so went out for a hot chocolate with marshmallows to cheer me up. Home now and being lazy :) Not sure what to do tomorrow.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk
    I used to picture for the weekend thread that you sent me baa ram ewe :)

Hope your better soon!! <3
    I noticed :) I like it.

and me!! but silly tapatalk doesn't upload images into the actually thread, it does it as an attachment, looks like I am gonna be writing my thread on laptop from now on.
    Its showing that image twice twice on tapatalk.

And I had to repeat the word twice haha

Aye cos Jpick edited it for me, but it's now frustrating me cos the picture is twice hehehehe!

Tapatalk is good though.. Even if I slate the image uploading feature. :P
    Ah right. You always have bad words about tapatalk.

pfft I don't always have bad words about tapatalk. I am offended that you even said that!! *goes to report your post* LOL!
    :p

I'm thinking I may read my book. Finally got into reading again :)

Reading seems quite cool. I feel bad cos I stopped reading soulmates and like only got up to like chapter 3, I need to start reading it again. I will finish it at some point. Cos it generally is a good book!:)
    Not read it yet. I try to read a chapter a night :)

hehe. I need to take a leaf outta your book!:)
    I need coffee

I need sleep! Coffee mmmm. I could so do with a coffee right now.
    Sleep sounds good too.

Oooh that wind and now the heavy rain is here. Definitely staying in for the rest of the day now.

we don't have rain..It's just a bit cloudy outside.
    Might be on its way to you

It can jog right on. hahahaha!
    It does need to jog on. Been around far too long.

lol I am still LOL'ing at your smart comment!:P
    I had a point though :p

haha keep telling yourself that.

wow I feel sorry for the dudes who have already commented on this thread, all the notifications. HAHAHA!
  • JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    Aye cos Jpick edited it for me, but it's now frustrating me cos the picture is twice hehehehe!

Fixed! ;)