Home General Chat Creative Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Favourite creative activities

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
Hey guys.

I hope you are all well.

I have noticed that this section of the boards has been a bit quiet recently. So I thought it would be cool to start a new thread discussing what your favourite creative activities are.

For me personally I am not much of a creative person but I have been in situations where I have done creative activities.

I really enjoy writing. I made a lyric and quote thing where I wrote lots of lyrics that meant something to me and also same with the quotes. I think that activity would be my favourite creative activity.

I would love to get some inspiration to get more creative.. so looking forward to reading all your super cool replies.

Happy sharing. :-)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    That sounds great, do you still do that lyric thing?

I love drawing but recently I've noticed I tend to draw stuff related to things in my life.

I wouldn't just randomly draw a bunch of flowers, or shoes, or anything like that anymore. I draw things more personal to me, things that relate to me and my life in one way or another and I think that's why it's more.. helpful? Not the word I'm looking for but hopefully you know what I mean.
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    I havent done the lyric thing for a while. May do it soon.

Yeah I know what you mean so you find it helpful cos you can relate to what you are drawing. Thats a good way of expressing yourself.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    i like writing poems :) they really help me especially recently when ive struggled to explain how i feel.
    but ive recently made glitter jars! google them, they are amazing and so much fun, even if i have a phobia of glitter. i made one for a friend.
    Glitter jars sound fabaroo :)

I don't like glitter cos it gets everywhere at work but it is so pretty!! :D
    I don't like glitter cos it gets everywhere at work but it is so pretty!! :D

Hence why you go home a lot covered in sparkles :D
    Very true. It was so bad over Christmas. I even had glitter in the shower cos it was everywhere. ahaha!

We always use it not just at Christmas tbh. Everyday there will be glitter.

Man I have missed work today :(
    But you'll be a sparkly 'nanaMonkey! :yes:

How are you feeling now?
    So true.

I am feeling lots better now. Thank you!
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Being an art student, my passion revolves around art, and how it can be found in a simple game of football, creativity bounds us everywhere. From the creative steps we take to tidying our room, to hopping around with a camera taking amazing pictures! As well, as dance, which is seen as being one of the most common creative artistic physical activities, which include gymnastics.

However the creative aspect I enjoy most around the artist world, is STRUCTURE, taking pictures of structure, drawing structure, focusing on structure, I just think structure is amazing. I love artists like Prunella Clough! :heart:
    Sounds awesome Whispersoftheheart.

Do you want to draw me a monkey to go with my monkey drawing collection. I have three so far. :D
    i HATE glitter! biggest fear ever, glitter and glue lol. but i managed it! :) there pretty and i just enjoy watching it instead of doing work.... its a good idea just for that