Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

boys

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Boys at college are completely stupid all the boys have just started questioning me about what i do and they strated to take the mik and saying stuff and i just want to cut even if im at college :crying:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    willowtree wrote: »
    Boys at college are completely stupid all the boys have just started questioning me about what i do and they strated to take the mik and saying stuff and i just want to cut even if im at college :crying:

hey,
    sorry to hear about whats going on with u.
    have u tryed speaking to anyone about it.

is that self-harming when u say QUOTE]i just want to cut even if im at college :crying:[/QUOTE]
    no and after we had got to lesson i went out and cried and wanted to cut so badly
    willowtree wrote: »
    no and after we had got to lesson i went out and cried and wanted to cut so badly

have u tryed speaking to ur tutur about it all
    he wont listen
    If he won't listen then go to your principle or head tutor or student support services if you have any at your college
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Yes, what MissRiot said! I'm sorry to hear about the bullying that is happening in college, that sounds awful, but you're the one that has to take action to stop it, and make that change, if you wanted to, by acting upon it, and getting your voice heard. Your college should have a set anti-bullying policy in place in general, and guidlines on how they should be dealing with bullying.

If it's happening during lessons hours, would a teacher not be in the class room to take action against it? I know teachers often tell students to behave, but with a college enviroment, she can generally ask the student to leave, and not return if their being disruptive. But best thing to do, would be KEEP SPEAKING UP, pretty much till your heard really, TheSite.org have a FANTASTIC article on Beat Bullying, it's without doubtworth checking out :)

Look after yourself,
    Best wishes,
    WhispersOfTheHeart