Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

oh hai there

BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
hey, i'm Angela, but to you it's Bubbles :P I'm really shit at writing these btway, so just warning you! :D but yeahh, em .... I'm a cat! i eat blue ice cream, i love fairy lights and horrors ... and yeahh ... that's it!

Toodles!
' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey Bubbles!

Welcome, it's great to see you on the boards now too :)
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Hey Bubbles,

Welcome to TheSite.org message boards! :wave: How is life of a cat that an go boo? :o Blue Ice cream? That sounds totes nommy! - Trying to think of blue flavours now!! - But yes, welcome!!

WhispersOfTheHeart :heart:
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    butterfly123 ... thanks :)

and WhispersOfTheHeart ... it's Bubbles ;) and being a cat is frickin' awesome ... i found out earlier that i can also transform to a giraffe :D and also learnt earlier how to spell giraffe :P blue ice cream is the bomb! i don't even know what flavour it is ... but it's gooooooooooooood! :D

Toodles!
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    hey, i'm Angela, but to you it's Bubbles :P I'm really shit at writing these btway, so just warning you! :D but yeahh, em .... I'm a cat! i eat blue ice cream, i love fairy lights and horrors ... and yeahh ... that's it!

Toodles!

welcome :D looking forwards to know u and support too :)
    Hello :) :wave:
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    WhispersOfTheHeart ... it's Bubbles ;) and being a cat is frickin' awesome ... i found out earlier that i can also transform to a giraffe :D and also learnt earlier how to spell giraffe :P blue ice cream is the bomb! i don't even know what flavour it is ... but it's gooooooooooooood! :D

Toodles!

Ooh, sorry! - You had written your name 'Angela' in your introduction post :) - However, Bubbles is an epic name, I've had bubble gum fudge, which is blue, could you get Bubble gum ice cream? :P You totes must mind out for me!!
  • JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    Hey Bubbles,

Good to see you on the boards! Shout it you've got any questions. Or better still, head to the Help Desk or Start Here sections ;)

JPick
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    WhispersOfTheHeart - yus! thats it! bubblegum ice cream :P i asked at work today xD

JPick - thanks! :) and oooooo ... it's like a game :D -clicks start here-
    Welcome aboard the community. Glad to have you here. Hope you have a great stay.