Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

The impact of exercise upon personality traits

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi everyone!

I'm a honours student looking at the impact that exercise has upon personality traits. I'm looking for people to complete my questionnaire who are interested in health and wellbeing and thought posting on here would reach the perfect participants! The study takes around ten minutes to complete and is totally anonymous.

https://hass.eu.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_8626EJ79KZkXadf

Thank you to all who contribute. Feel free to share this questionnaire through social media or with family and friends.

Comments

• Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Hey there Fi,

Welcome to TheSite.org message boards, often when people want to get participants for research studies such as your own, they would have to contact a moderator of TheSite before hand, you can contact, either JPick, **Helen** or Jo7, and either of them will be able to give you permission to do so if you haven't yet already :)

Best wishes,
    WhispersOfTheHeart
  • Options
    JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    fi_merc has permission to post this, so go ahead :thumb:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I did answer this bit I was uncomfortable with the assumption that you're respondents are all straight ("I like to date people of the opposite sex who....") and the question around feeling uncomfortable around "gay and lesbian" people, which was in quotation marks, implying those aren't genuine identities.

Good luck with your research.