Home Health & Wellbeing
At The Mix, we want to make our services as helpful as we can. To do this, we’d love to ask you a few questions about you, your visit to The Mix and its impact. It should take only about 5-10 minutes to complete. Take this survey and get a chance at winning a £200 Amazon voucher​.
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Sign up here
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

The impact of exercise upon personality traits

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi everyone!

I'm a honours student looking at the impact that exercise has upon personality traits. I'm looking for people to complete my questionnaire who are interested in health and wellbeing and thought posting on here would reach the perfect participants! The study takes around ten minutes to complete and is totally anonymous.

https://hass.eu.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_8626EJ79KZkXadf

Thank you to all who contribute. Feel free to share this questionnaire through social media or with family and friends.

Comments

• AuroraAurora Part of the furniture Posts: 11,720 An Original Mixlorian
    Hey there Fi,

Welcome to TheSite.org message boards, often when people want to get participants for research studies such as your own, they would have to contact a moderator of TheSite before hand, you can contact, either JPick, **Helen** or Jo7, and either of them will be able to give you permission to do so if you haven't yet already :)

Best wishes,
    WhispersOfTheHeart
  • JamesJames Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    fi_merc has permission to post this, so go ahead :thumb:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I did answer this bit I was uncomfortable with the assumption that you're respondents are all straight ("I like to date people of the opposite sex who....") and the question around feeling uncomfortable around "gay and lesbian" people, which was in quotation marks, implying those aren't genuine identities.

Good luck with your research.