Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Me!!!!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ive just found out that im not wanted and inm not worth any thing anymore my friend dislikes me and needs space im always the problem its always me that causes pain to others and makes people hate me perhaps i shouldnt be alive!!!!!:crying:

Comments

• Options
    Hey willowtree,

I'm sorry to hear about the way you're feeling.

Do you want to maybe explain a bit more about what has happened to make you feel like this?

You're definitely liked and wanted here so remember you're not alone *hug*
  • Options
    wish i was well my friend we were best mates now hes put down boundaries that i cant cross and he has a boyfriend that doesnt like me any more and my friend he just leaves me and i dont feel wort it any more
  • Options
    I'm sorry to hear that, it can be hard when something like this happens with a close friend.

Have you tried talking to your friend about the way you're feeling? Do you have any other friends you could talk to about this?

Have you ever spoken to the samaritans? You can call, text, or email them. I think that it would be a good idea to get into contact with them as they're great at listening and getting you to think about things.
  • Options
    no i dont have any one else i can talk to about it and samaritans i dont know never spoken to them before
  • Options
    Okay, how would you prefer to get into contact with samaritans, if you want to of course. Phone call, text, or email? They're completely confidential.

Have you considered seeing your gp about your negative thoughts?

*hug*
  • Options
    yes sort of only what people have said to me i might aswell suffer things arent going to get better
  • Options
    Things won't get better if you think like that, you have to want things to get better.

What is the thing that's getting to you the most at the moment?
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Hey again WillowTree :wave:

Well done on being able to post about what's going on, it sounds like you have a lot of mixed feelings, and I they sound rather overwhelming, you have however taken the first step, by reaching out for support. It also might be worth asking a moderator to move your thread to the Health and Well-being section off TheSite.org forum, there you are likely to get more responses around this issue.

Can I ask how old you are? We can limit down support to ages to. It's difficult when friends move on, and leave us behind, but it's also not preventable, it happens, and sadly their isn't much we can do to stop it. Maybe it's worth explaining the situation to your friend, and how you feel, and see what suggestions can be offered, even it's about just spending the weekend with you? What kind of boundaries has your friend put up? It can often be difficult to talk to a friend or confront them, but it's taking it one step at a time and at your pace.

TheSite.org also have a friend article on Jealous Friends, whether the friends jealous of you, or your jealous of them that might be worth checking out. Nobody deserves to suffer, including you, I'm sorry to hear you're struggling, please do keep reaching out to us however, you're not alone :heart: Why do you think you deserve to suffer?

Have you thought about making new friends? I know it can be a difficult aspect, but getting yourself out there can really help, for example joining school clubs, or youth clubs, etc? :) Or maybe getting yourself into volunteering in your area, and getting to know the local community more?

To add on, the Samaritans number can be found on their website, if you were confident enough to call them, they are normal phone call rates, however also have a free number which is - 116 123, to E-mail - Jo@Samaritans.org and finally their number - 08457 90 90 90, however their a great listening service.

Best wishes,
    Angel
  • Options
    im 18 and hes basically told me that we can say hi how are you but we cant have proper conversations and i cant meet with him or go round his house.i feel like im alone i always get things wrong it feels like that any way
  • Options
    You say that you have no one? Would it be worth contacting the suggestions that Angel has given in her post?

There is always the gp to visit or if you look online you may find a local support group to you if you felt able to attend them. The gp is a great gateway to lots of support.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk