Home We Need You
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Self-harm awareness survey

**helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
:wave: we're working with a few charities to better understand some of the situations that lead people to hurt themselves.

If you have something to say on this, then do take a few minutes to complete our survey:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SELFH

The first page gives you more info - and offers a reminder you can exit the survey at any time.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I've done it, however I did think it was odd that the questionnaire only asked about the first time I hurt myself.
  • Options
    I've done it, however I did think it was odd that the questionnaire only asked about the first time I hurt myself.

:yes:

The bit where it asks what you felt when you first did it, I think it should have asked about now because for me it's different to what I felt when I started.
  • Options
    plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Done - found it hard to answer so specifically for my first time self harming though! (And my answer wasn;t covered in those given)
  • Options
    One of the question about who to talk to I put here beause the onley please I can talk to