Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Hello Friday, it's the weekend

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
50052-Hello-Weekend.jpg

Good morning everybody :wave:

Happy Friday, hope everybody is okay :heart:

I just want to say I love writing this thread on Fridays and enjoy reading what you guys are all getting up. :thumb: I also want to say a massive THANK YOU to everybody for commenting each week :heart:

So this weekend I don't have many plans really. May go and look at holidays with my friend, and stuff, and I have lots of paperwork to get done for nursery, which is annoying me cos I can't seem to concentrate on it to get it done. But I will get it done eventually.

Nice chilled weekend for me, which will be nice :)

what is everybody else up to?

Sharing is caring *hug* :heart:
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I love that picture!

A chilled weekend sounds good.

I'm not sure what I'm up to this weekend.

I might read another book. I don't have any plans, once again my weekend is very exciting. Although last weekend was good, I might just copy last weekend :yes:
  • Options
    Chilled weekends are good too :-) have a good weekend. :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • Options
    Not much this weekend, shopping tomorrow and homework on sunday (if i can actually make myself to concentrate enough to do it)
    definitely sleeping in though, I'm so tired :thumb:
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    The picture is Franki related, but how -Strokes chin-

Got the joys of an Art essay to start still, bleh! - Also meeting up with friends on Saturday!
  • Options
    PANDA!

I'm on a date right now. Then tomorrow I have induction at the gym. Sunday sleep.
  • Options
    Chose the pic especially for you Frankiii :-)

Oh a date. Hope its going well x

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
  • Options
    Volunteering tomorrow morning, seeing the boy tomorrow afternoon and helping him with homework, then seeing him Sunday for a chilled day.