Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

How Could She?!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
GRRRR Some people really piss me off.
The kind of people, where they have a really nice boyfriend, and they "love eachother" yet, the girlfriend still can't be satisfied, and cheats on him.
I have a friend who has a lovely bf, who loves her, and even gives up his "mates time" for her, but she still isn't happy, and cheats on him 3 times, with MY EX!!!
(when I say cheats, I mean kisses, they're not havin sex)
I feel so angry that she could do that to him, and I am also angry at my Ex, as he will flirt with anything with a uterus. I mean, he fully well knew that she had a boyfriend, but he still kissed her. THREE FUCKING TIMES?!
How could they? I don't know how she can live with herself.
And another thing! she didn't even tell me! I found out by accident, she told 2 of my other friends but not me. Isn't that a bit RUDE?!
Am I the only person in the world who couldn't bring themselves to cheat?!
What are your opinions on cheating and my friends actions?
Thanx, SweetLeaf.

Comments

• Options
    your friend nd your ex dont sound like the nicest of people. someone will do the same to them one day though. you reap what you sow
  • Options
    Hi

They sound like they aren't worth bothing with to be honest.

Theres a saying "what goes around comes around", I think its true

Just think "they aint worth me getting upset over lifes too short"

AnnMarie
  • Options
    Just tell them....What goes around, comes around!;)
  • Options
    Hiya I know what you mean I cant understand how people can cheat, not when they say that they truly love someone then they cheat on them. My parents divorced when I was five as my dad was having an affair with my mums best mate! Ive been affected by this in a huge way we moved from near Leeds to near plymouth, leaving half my family and I can still remember giving my dad one final hug then getting in the car and watching him upset as we drove off and left him and Im never gonna forget that memeory. Apparently it effected me a great deal as a child I lost alot of weight and became extremely quiet in school when I hadnt been before.

Now my best mate has a boyfriend who is perfect for her he is so nice to her he treats her right,but she still cheats on him and doesnt mind in the slighteset and it does bother me. She phoned me up one night, she'd been out and eneded up getting upto something in some public toilets and was telling me like she was proud of it. Then that day I went to her house and her boyfriend was there, and right infront of him she said to me oh yeh you know I was telling you about that guy the other night well he text me today to see how I am. When her boyfriend asked what guy she said oh this guy saw me really drunk and just asked me if I was Ok. Then her boyfriend said how come he had your phone number and she said becasue he was an ex friend of hers! And i just sat there and said nothing then watched them kissing and stuff and I hated it. How can people do that?

Dont worry what goes around comes around ok and they dont sound worth your anger so just leave them to it there the ones with a problem not you.
  • Options
    Re: How Could She?!
    Originally posted by SweetLeaf

How could they?

It is an awful thing for her to do, but you've got to remember that when you're young you go out with a lot of people (usually) before you settle down. Perhaps she is just testing the waters, doing what young people do, playing the field a bit? I don't agree with it, in my opinion it is totally wrong, but you have to know how she feels too. Perhaps she didn't tell you because she knew you would react in this way.

What your ex does is none of your business, in the same way what your friend does is none of your business. You have to let them make their own mistakes and hopefully they will learn from them.

They're only human, and humans make mistakes. You have to remember that, despite the fact it might be hard.
    Am I the only person in the world who couldn't bring themselves to cheat?!

No you're not. But I think everyone has it in themselves, if they're not with the right person you will cheat, if you're with the right person then you wouldn't sare. No matter how nice your friends boyfriend is, she obviously doesn't like him as much as he likes her. Encourage her to be honest.
  • Options
    Re: Re: How Could She?!
    Originally posted by BumbleBee
    They're only human, and humans make mistakes. You have to remember that, despite the fact it might be hard.

I think the saying is "They're only human, and humans are shit".

Lets face it, the large majority of humans are absolute unts and couldn't give a fuck about honesty. I've been shat on in the past and ive seen loads of other people shitting on each other. In the end it almost drives you yourself to do the same.