Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Dating an Ex...HELP!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
my best mate broke up with her b/f about 1-2months ago. he moved away with his job and is now working in scotland. he txt me on thursday night and we got talking. he said he likes me and wants to meet up with me. the thing is, my best mate doesnt think shes over him although shes dating sum1 else. she seems to think its over between them but i dont think i shud date him. i had had a little bit to drink on thursday night so i cant remember exactly what happened. i dunno if the ex thinks he was talking to me or to my mate and ive not been able to get back in touch with him since. what shud i do? shud i get in touch with him and ask him what he meant or shall i just leave it?

any suggestions wud be apprieciated :)

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i think u shud get in touch with him and sort out what was said. u said ud had sumthing 2drink, maybe u misunderstood him. u sound like ur not considering going out with him, is this true? and if hes moving with his job then u wont see him much will u. i dint think u shud tell ur mate cos if ur not gonna go out with him then theres no point in worrying her.

get in touch with him and tell him what u think. if u have a clear head things may not be as confused as ud think.

good luck!! :)