Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Thai drugs (without the evil tobacco!)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyone ever got off their nut in Thailand?

I'm off there in three weeks, but I have a slight problem. Whilst I used to love my gear, I've given up smoking tobacco (that stuff fucks you up!). Therefore I am restricted to either straight weed spliffs or finding some other means of getting off my noodle.

Anyone tried any of the local delicacies?

What's worth buying?

Can I get pills at Full Moon Parties?

poop poop :D

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    A couple of my m8s have been to thailand and say its amazing.

Pills cost about £10-£15 there, and NEVER ask for drugs when ur in a town coz most of the time its undercover cops just trying to arrest u.

Hope u have fun
    tobacco'less joints

I gave up ciggies a few months ago, and that was a problem will rolling joints. I tried eatting, baking ect but with out getting the same buzz.
    Then one day when i was in my local health shop i spotted the best thing ever, Herbal ciggies! they dont have tobacco or nicotine so no worried about getting hooked again.
    Sure they stink like hell, but they are just the job for ex smokers who still want a splif. And the best thing is they only cost approx £1.75 for 20
    all i know about thialand is that i must never go there. i know to much. the to much i knbow is.....i know i would end up in jail.
    i would desperately be trying to get the government on my side and they would be saying..."morrocan with your track record you can rot in an opiated fucking nightmare for all we care"
    and i would desperately be wondering ... "how do i contact my "friends" on !" the site". friends ?
    paranoid paranoia........................how do i get these little dots to go down hill................you know in a kind of sad arc................
    hehe

makes a not on m.r.'s passport. do not let into thailand ever