Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

a new kind of street art.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in Help Desk
a new kind of street art.
we all have access to cordless drills and screwdrivers so lets get out there and start brightening up our streets...our world. from moscow to bombay to manchester to new orleans...yes around the globe. lets get drilling and screwing and dont forget the rawlplugs !
chairs, clocks, pots, pans, wardrobes, coffee tables etc. screw em to the walls the pavements, hanging from bridges or the sides of tower blocks......the only limit is your imagination, i suppose thats limiting with some of you lot.
i declare that i, mr roll, am the founder of this new art. i take no responsibility for those who die falling from the sky or electrocuting themselves whilst drilling into hidden cables.
so come on........DONT BIN IT , SCREW IT.
it will be the new gtaffiti...it will be big and it started here.
make the site famous......MAKE ME FAMOUS !!
I , THE FOUNDER OF A NEW ART FORM................seriously.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    You're in this forum too? bah.
  • Options
    NEWS FLASH the so called new "street art" is now being found in every corner of the world. cardboard boxes are appearing in major cities of the world actualy occupied by people with cordless power tools.
  • Options
    NEWS FLASH. The mysterious spate of burglaries from DIY stores continued today in East London. Several branches of B&Q were held up at chainsaw point and masked men demanded all the cordless tools and batteries. Police speculate that the enigmatic Mr. Roll is masterminding these crimes, and they say that they are coming close to nailing him.
  • Options
    Originally posted by DJP
    coming close to nailing him.

Screwing him, surely?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Vox populi, vox Dei

Screwing him, surely?

When it comes to criminals there's nothing he likes more then hardened ones being put away by the yard.

*wonders off*
  • Options
    DomDom Deactivated Posts: 344 The Mix Regular
    Erm... slightly *unusual* use of this forum.

CLosing thread....
This discussion has been closed.