Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Hello Friday :)

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
happy-friday.jpg

Hey everyone :wave:

It's that time of the week, where we can all share our weekend plans. Sharing is caring, unless your sharing germs, which isn't so cool. hahaha

So today I am working til 5, then I have to go and collect something from the sorting office. Tomorrow I am going shopping with a friend, (baa ram ewe) :heart: WOOO YEAHHHH!! Be lovely to see her to give her, her Christmas present, and catch up before Christmas:thumb:

Then on Sunday I am meeting a friend, for the same reason to catch up and exchange presents, this is in the morning then in the afternoon I am going to see some children who I haven't seen in a while, then I have counselling in the afternoon too.

Wow, busy weekend for me.

Have a lovely day everyone, and also a lovely weekend :heart:

What are your plans dudes/dudettes?
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Working :) I'm taking two of the younger children to an indoor activity centre this afternoon, as it's the last day of term. This weekend we're going to the panto which will be fun
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Aww ella sounds lovely :) I love panto's :) have fun.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    You're weekend sounds lovely.

Today my sister and nephew turned up, and I've just had to sneak away because my nephew cries everytime I put him down. I love him, and I love how much he loves me.

This weekend I have no plans. I may just keep nagging my sister until she agrees to watch the hobbit with me. In the meantime I will try to find productive things to do.
    Tomorrow going for a coffee in the morning, then going to brave the huge crowds to see *BananaMonkey*

Sunday I have nothing planned yet.
    My sister and I have just made last minute plans and we're off shopping :) only around where my sister lives though so thankfully it won't be as busy as other shopping precincts would be.
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Aww have fun butterfly :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Well, seeing as the weekends already started, today I spent the day out with friends, bought gold Heals, which are sexy as hell :heart: As well as a £10 side bag you can hold to wedding, and make up stuff, for the wedding on the 25th. But it's difficult shopping when you're out with 6 other people, and going to shops you want to go to and that they want to go to XD

And Sunday, I have plans to do shopping with family in the morning, and then going out with friends after 4:30-6:30 then the night is all mine <3 Skype me thinks as always ;) There's like always someone online, so it's finee!
    I'm just in my way home from a High School reunion drinks. Much fun.
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    piccolo wrote: »
    I'm just in my way home from a High School reunion drinks. Much fun.

High Schools have them? I thought they were just US Telly things XD
  • plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Today feels like the best Friday ever.
    **Angel** wrote: »
    I thought they were just US Telly things XD

It wasn't like the big, American Grand Events, just a few of us in the pub.