Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Support chat tonight (Sunday) 7-9pm

LauraOLauraO Posts: 535 Incredible Poster
Hey chatters,

Tonight's support chat is with me and Jo7 and will be open from 7-9pm. Come along to talk about anything you like by clicking this link at 7pm: http://www.thesite.org/community/thesocial/chat

Looking forward to it :yippe: It's going to be better than the x-factor final :D

LauraO

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    LauraO wrote: »
    It's going to be better than the x-factor final :D

:hyper:
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Lol nothing is better than the X Factor. :p

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Lol nothing is better than the X Factor. :p

Everything's better than it.
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    :)
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    LauraOLauraO Posts: 535 Incredible Poster
    OPEN! :thumb: