Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Online dating

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello friendly people,

So I’ve been on a online dating site for a little while and its been good fun and a positive experience so far. Ive been talking to a few people but its looking like i might be in a position where I am able to meet up with 2 of the people i am talking to which is great but that means if the meeting goes well with them both I somehow have to decide one person to continue with? It feel like a bit of a strange situation to be in for me anyone got any good advise? anyone been in a similar position?.

Many thanks

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Honestly, take it how it is. When you get to learn more about these people, it'll be clearer who you're more attracted to. You shouldn't just cut the other person off to focus on one, you can make a new friend with the other. Unless that 'other' is dead set on a relationship (with you or not), I don't think it works out trying to become friends with them - from experience.