Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Really anxious :(

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I've had too many chances though. I don't deserve help :(
  • Options
    I've had too many chances though. I don't deserve help :(

They will have people doing this sort of thing all the time... everyone deserves help no matter what... im glad u rang them and made the right decision, they wont want u to kill yourself at all nor do we here at TS, everything will be okaii when they ring :-)... keep us updated :-). Keep smiling lovely xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
  • Options
    Thank you I hope so but this doesn't feel normal within 24 hours of being referred and without even being seen I decided to discharge myself what the hell who does that it's so stupid! I don't deserve help! I've had enough chances. They won't understand about the anxiety. They just won't get it. Aww thank you so much xx
  • Options
    Thank you I hope so but this doesn't feel normal within 24 hours of being referred and without even being seen I decided to discharge myself what the hell who does that it's so stupid! I don't deserve help! I've had enough chances. They won't understand about the anxiety. They just won't get it. Aww thank you so much xx

It may not feel normal to u but to them it is everyone gets last minute fears its completely natural. They will understand the anxiety side of it they will honest, we are always here if u need to pm me then u can im here day or night xx

• Options
    Ah thank you so much I really appreciate that xx
  • Options
    Always here :-).. remember "keep the faith and dont stop believing in ur ambitions" being ur ambition is to stick with the help thats there :-).. xx

• Options
    Thank you! I've got to see the doctor at half 3. So scared :/ xx
  • Options

Try not to panic. Remember breathe, we're here for you.
  • Options

Honey dont be scared, u will be fine honest we are here for u before and after the appointment :-).. xxx