Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Hello Friday. Happy Weekend

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
happy-friday-weekend-630x332.jpg

Good morning everyone

Happy Friday dudes :yippe:

Right before I get going with sharing my plans I got a question for you all.

Do you enjoy this thread, like using it as a place to share your plans, or are you getting a bit bored of it now? I am only asking before I seem to be getting less replies each week, I do like writing and posting this thread, but it depends if you guys all like it too. Please comment and lemme know, thank you :heart:

Right time to share plans

So this weekend I am volunteering tomorrow, going bowling, it's the last Saturday bowling before Christmas. I am also going to a fundraising carol singing event in the afternoon after bowling with them. :thumb:

Sunday I am not sure yet, I may bring some paperwork home from work and do that, got loads to do and not enough hours in the day, oh and then got counselling.

Now it's your turn, time to share your plans :) Happy sharing:heart: Hope ya'll have a good day today :)
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Morning Claire,

FRIDAY :yippe:

I :heart: this thread. Sounds like you've got a busy weekend planned.

I'm clocking off work early and going up to Leeds for the weekend, going to catch up with some uni friends and have my first Christmas dinner of the year :yes:

Have a gudden!
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Aww glad you like the thread. Yup but busy weekends are the best :-)

Christmas dinner is nommy and friend times is always fun. Have a nice time :-)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    I love this thread.
    Glad you like it butterfly. :-)

I'm collecting for Stokenchurch dog rescue tomorrow in town, then very important dinner with mom and pop piccolo meeting step-ma and pa fiend.

Sunday hitting it up in london with Arctic Roll and Dr Roll.
    TheSite Towers Christmas party tonight! :hyper:

Then I'm spending the weekend seeing family topped off by seeing all of you in General Chat on Sunday night :d
    Jo7 wrote: »
    topped off by seeing all of you in General Chat on Sunday night :d

Yay :heart:

Tomorrow I was supposed to be looking after a little boy, I'm not anymore though. Don't know what I'm doing. Might go and spend some money.

On Sunday I am looking after my gorgeous nephew for 9 whole hours! :heart: might take him out somewhere..
    Working all weekend except for the two funtime dinners Fiend mentioned :)
    Work tomorrow. Then date :D. I expect said date to last the rest of the weekend ;)
    Just got back from 2 days in London so bedtime soon. Then up, bath, hair appointment, blow up balloons, go to work, get ready, have birthday party tomorrow. Then everyone's staying over so keep having birthday party on Sunday, then tidy up. Then birthday Monday.

But for now, sleep. (i would look for a sleepy smiley but ah well)
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    TS xmas party last night, work presentation today until 2pm, bit of mooching about this afternoon and then tomorrow cheering on Santa runners in Victoria Park who are raising money for TS :d
    Did you all have a good christmas party? I missed mine at work this year :(

Ahh good luck to them tomorrow. Wishing them the bestest of luck. :-)

• plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Love this thread, Claire!

Last night was work's Christmas party, today I met a friend in Oxford and did some Christmas shopping... hate how pointless it is buying things people don't really need!

Tomorrow - bed - all day. I need some rest :)
    Glad you like the thread hun.

I dont like christmas shopping and I dont even feel christmassy yet :(

Bed is the best. I slept from like 7.50pm last night til 8am this morning. Paperwork day for me today. :/