Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Another moan, may trigger.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Who asked you? Nobody. She called me a stupid bitch so I am wondering why she's pretending to be nice.

This is my thread. I don't want you two posting on it.

Use the ignore list.
  • Options
    Melian wrote: »
    Use the ignore list.

I'm logging off for a bit.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    I think butterfly's reaction is pretty understandable to be fair - give her the space she needs please.
  • Options
    How's it going butterfly? Hope you're OK x
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Yeah I agree with ysh, hope your okay butterfly?
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    I'm logging off for a bit.

Sorry missed this bit! Hope you're OK, and looking forward to hearing how you're doing when you're ready :)
  • Options
    Thanks guys. I don't know. I'm looking after my nephew so I've got to be okay, but I ended up just bursting into tears, picked my nephew up and managed to calm myself down.

Just feel like there's so much going on :(
  • Options
    I can understand if u don't want my support. We struggle sometimes and take it out on others, no that's not ok but reapect the past happened and open a new leaf to begin again. No I'm not a role model never will be I'm a fuck up and shouldn't even talk. But here I am trying to make things right.
  • Options
    Do not tell me to respect the past happened and open a new leaf to begin again. No. I am angry and emotional and you're not helping.

Why don't you respect what Helen said and leave me alone.
  • Options
    It's called trying to make amends. You ain't the only angry and emotional one!

Rest in peace xx
  • Options
    Rest in peace? What is that supposed to mean?

Sod off! Why are you even posting still!? I clearly don't want to 'make amends'.
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Lorna666 wrote: »
    It's called trying to make amends. You ain't the only angry and emotional one!

Rest in peace xx

Lorna, it sounds like your intention is to frustrate Butterfly, and what you're saying is really unfair. Often users need cooling down space to calm down, and it sounds like Butterfly could do with some, but you aren't really giving her the space. If you do however have a direct issue with a member, it's often easier to contact a mod directly, Lorna :)

But the past is often something difficult to let go, if it's had an emotional effect on us, and can often take time. How about expressing your feelings to a mod, and you can work with a mod and see where you want to go from there? I think it's best if you leave this thread alone now though, Lorna.

I'm sorry you have to put up with all this Butterfly, it's not what a supportive community is about. How are you?
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Melian wrote: »
    Use the ignore list.

This.

Don't want to commentate on who said what whos to blame for this silly shit, but if another posters content is upsetting you then the ignore function is very effective.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Some people really don't know when to pipe down.

Hope you're okay butterfly, big hugs babe x
  • Options
    Thanks soph.

I can't even use my own thread to have a moan without it turning into something.

Things are actually quite hard at the moment but it's like why even bother trying to get support.
  • Options
    LMFAO fuck u all! Can see u all gang on new members who wants attention seeking idiots!
  • Options
    I think that's you to be honest, Lorna. You don't know when to give it a rest and stop.

Helen has asked for people to leave butterfly alone, so I suggest you take that advice instead of invading peoples space and threads and making them into arguments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Options
    Lorna666 wrote: »
    LMFAO fuck u all! Can see u all gang on new members who wants attention seeking idiots!

You've been telling us all recently to rest in fucking piece, how are we ganging up on you!?

Get off my thread!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Here if you want a chat, butterfly, messages are open for you xxx

• Options
    I think that's you to be honest, Lorna. You don't know when to give it a rest and stop.

Helen has asked for people to leave butterfly alone, so I suggest you take that advice instead of invading peoples space and threads and making them into arguments.

Fuck off :D
  • Options

Peace not piece babe ;)
  • Options
    I think you should my dear :)
  • Options
    I think you should my dear :)

I like attention seeking like u :)
  • Options
    Please explain how I am attention seeking?

I don't see myself lying about anything? I also don't see myself encouraging suicide?
  • Options
    Must be blind! Time to fuck off a pathetic thread of people bye!
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Guys, can we all just keep in mind, this thread belongs to Butterfly123, it it seems to have gone a bit off. Butterfly, do you think it might be helpful starting a new thread, and asking a mod to close up this one? :) As it looks like this thread's been consumed by other people, and it's really not going to get you anywhere, keeping in mind, this thread is yours.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    I think ita worth remembering threads aren't 'owned' by anyone. This is a discussion board and you can't and shouldn't be able to say who can and can't post.

If u don't like and dont want to see what a particular poster is saying put them on ignore, and if something is particularly offensive report the post.

Getting sucked into a tit for tat argument makes you look just as bad, makes TheSite look bad, and potentially puts off new users who may be nervous about asking for support.

If your angry maybe it's worth logging off for a bit, and coming back when you've calmed down nobody wins an internet argument. Conversions with friendly posters can always be carried on in private using the pm system.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Just to let you know, I have messaged a mod and I have chose to stop replying. I know my own mind.
  • Options
    Just to let you know, I have messaged a mod and I have chose to stop replying. I know my own mind.

Hope you're ok.
  • Options

I know u hate me right now but I do honestly hope ur okaii..

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
This discussion has been closed.