Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Feel unimportant

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
2 weeks ago we had a CP (child protection) meeting coz apparently im a danger to my brother due to my mh and s/h. The social services are making me out to be some monster, every little scratch or bruise my brother gets the school automatically accuses me I mean I would never hurt anyone especially my brother I dont have a violent bone in my body! My mum admitted to everyone that she doesnt care or love me as much as she does to my brother coz im girl.They are telling me that I need to leave the family home and live alone, im no where near ready to live alone but they arent understanding that, philippa is saying it will do me good to be alone as im not getting support at home, I flipped at the core meeting that happened on Tuesday I know it was stupid but they were all laughing at me and making me feel very small. Ive lost my uncle and bestfriend in space of 3 weeks and I havent cried or felt any emotion, as to my previous thread I have been experiencing threatening and frightening voices and gruesome images. I have to see a psychiatrist tomorrow (friday) and there is a chance that I may be admitted to hospital and be in there for christmas, I went to court last friday and I received 16month driving ban, 40hrs unpaid work, gotta attend to groups getting to know you and keeping calm, also keep regular appointments with my probation officer.
I rang my dad to see if he would speak to me and he did but not what I wanted to here he said "can u please leave me alone I told u before I dont have a daughter never have especially someone who is a fruitcake I would never want to admit ur my daughter, stay away from my son and ex wife ur a nutter who has no family and I aint surprised"
Before I could say anything he hung up on me! I had a heart to heart with my mum lastnight and she told me that she doesn't want me here anymore she cant take anymore stress from what im causing she just wants to forget I ever exsisted

I just dont feel like im here anymore everything that could go wrong has gone wrong and not one person has asked me how im feeling or how this is affecting me it feels like im not important to anyone anymore.
Ive just given up thinking that people actually wana know and give a shit about me.

Sorry
MrsM

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Comments

• Options
    Hi MrsM,

I see you posted this a while ago, how are things now? What's happening with housing, are you able to live at home or are you being asked to find somewhere else still? What about Christmas, do you have things to do on the day to keep you distracted?
  • Options
    Things arent that good tbh, I am getting my own social worker now and im still being asked to leave the family home its a final thing, I hate christmas I dont want it this year, I came out of hospital today after being in there all day and all night, the distractions dont work but I cant tell philippa that so I lie and say yeah its all working and im feeling better but after being in hospital I dont think she will believe me , sorry im rambling on ignore me...

• Options
    So do you have plans for Christmas day this year? Also, are you being supported in finding accommodation if you can't live at home any more?
  • Options
    going to a friends for the day, yeah I am the social services and my care co-ordinator is finding me all sorts of accommodation.

• Options
    I'm glad you're being supported in finding accommodation. How are you feeling about Christmas this year? It's good you've got plans so you can stay distracted.
  • Options
    Not good at all, it will be the first year with out my son :'(...

• Options
    May I ask why your son isn't with you? Sorry I don't really know your story :heart:
  • Options
    He died on the 18th september this year he was 1 month old :'(...

• Options
    I'm sorry to hear that MrsM, did you see the memorial site I posted a link to? It might be a nice way for you to remember your son :) You can leave messages on there, and light a virtual candle for them.
  • Options
    Very sorry to hear that x
  • Options
    He should be here! He should be enjoying the bright lights hearing christmas songs opening presents on xmas day but instead he won't be and I want him here!...