Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Plans For The Week

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What are you doing this week? This is the thread to share the good, exciting and positive things that you are doing or that you are thinking of doing this week, such as putting up the Christmas decorations.

Comments

• Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Today I am meeting a friend for a hot chocolate. And jus working really getting the room ready for christmas party and things, festivities ♡

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    Yummy, Costa hot chocolate.

Today my sister and nephew are coming. It's his first Christmas so I'm excited as he will get to see the decorations. Snuggles with my nephew too.

Tomorrow I'm going shopping as it's my dads birthday on the 5th December and my mums birthday on the 23rd December.

That's all I've got planned really I think. Planning my tattoo and talking to my friend and reading.. I don't know.
  • Options
    Today I am meeting a friend for a hot chocolate. And jus working really getting the room ready for christmas party and things, festivities ♡

It's a fun time of year in your job. Enjoy the hot chocolate.
  • Options
    Yes its pretty fun. I will do. Going to nerosss!! Gotta love hot chocolate :p its a must have this time of the year.

" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • Options
    Yummy, Costa hot chocolate.

Today my sister and nephew are coming. It's his first Christmas so I'm excited as he will get to see the decorations. Snuggles with my nephew too.

Tomorrow I'm going shopping as it's my dads birthday on the 5th December and my mums birthday on the 23rd December.

That's all I've got planned really I think. Planning my tattoo and talking to my friend and reading.. I don't know.

Lots of good Christmases to look forward to with your nephew. It must be an expensive month with your parents' birthdays as well as Christmas.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Going to the launch of this research in Westminster tonight http://girlsattitudes.girlguiding.org.uk/pdf/2013_Attitudes_EqualityForGirls.pdf :)
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    You only want to know our plans because you're a stalker, who wants to find us, and track up down, and then eat us, because you're actually a cannibal? O.o

But basically, my weeks pretty much the same as last week! As you are aware, I met Lord Lieutenant Dame Lorna Muirhead DBE, last Wednesday, which interfered with so much, but was worth it. Hopefully back on track this week though. I went to the Gym after college, and I'm about to go to placement, my free was filled with Ucas stuff, literally, the Ucas stuff is killing me, but going to fill in my GCSE grades and AS grades once I get back from volunteering with Guides, hopefully, just nudge me! I'm also planning GirlGuiding trips, so wrote a letter our for the Christmas Fayre in Liverpool, it sounds amazing, and I clearly have amazing writing skills, it sounds so informative. And also got letters for the Christmas Fayre our Unit will be holding on the 7th of December, so, letters, letters, letters! Trying to keep myself busy, need to find more evening stuff to do, as being discharged from CAMHS is difficult :P So, I'm relying on support, here. I also had my braces tightened, my teeth feel owie.

Tuesday is the usual, I start off with an early morning lesson at 9 -Jumps up in joy- my sister finishes at 10:30 -Sobs- She only has one lesson, however, I have Psychology afterwards at 10:45, where I would meet up with my friends at exactly 10:35 in the Fec. I would then go to Badminton, where I would have the urge to kill Katie, because she loves me really? :P It's friends banter, she gives me the 'look' where you say 'Oh gosh, you're strange' But were friends, so it's fine :P Or it could be the look where she's going to murder me and I'm not aware of it? :O But after Badminton, I have a study support session, to have my work proof read, as my father wishes not to do it, and after that, I wait till 4:15 with a friend or two, I'm sure I'll find someone, and then hit the Gym again :) (Pumping my muscles) ;)

On Wednesday, COLLEGE STARTS AT 9:30 INSTEAD OF 9. Mostly due to teacher meetings, but it feels so much better, I have busy Wednesdays however, which include a vast array of things. For starters, I will start off with the joys of Hub time! Where I will aim to complete a summary of work, which won't happen as TS WILL without doubt distract me, after not completing any work, I will down to Art, where I will meet a friend at 10:50 and walk up to Art with her (Keeping in mind, I have LODES of friends, so I have people to walk me everywhere ;) ) Afer Art was complete, I would go on to Kaekwondo, learning self defence skills, which I can never use in life, and if I break an arm, I can't sue, sad times! I had such plans ;) - After than, I get a bottle of Ribena from the fec, and go of to Chess club for a bit, where I will meet another group of friends, and have a round where I sadly loose, after Chess, I would then walk down to Basketball, where I would get changed, and give my sister evils, as she does Basketball to, after basketball, when I'm all sweaty and gross, I have a choice of either, British Sign Language or Psychology revision, I have a friend in BSL! But Psychology will help? :P I guess I could drag a friend down though! After revision classes I would then decide weather I wanted to stay in college or not till 6, but I think it's open evening, so it would be 8 :) Then I would go home, and have a relaxed chat, as I've done all the above, and if Baa Ram Ewe, or RandomGirl's there, even better ;) I would then spend till 2 in the morning talking to BubblesGoesBoo (Chat user) on Skype, because she likes making me wake up late.

After my THURSDAY which is very hectic, I would say, I would have the joys of stress, where in these chats, I'm more likely to kick off in comparison to any other, Yesterday was an exception, because people annoyed me. So I attacked. But Thursday, I start my day off with climbing up lodes of stairs to the top Art block, so many stairs! I remember our Psychology teacher came up looking for a student and he was exhausted! Getting used to them now though, but first thing in the morning, it's horrible! After Art, I would have tutorial, but tutorial has been cancelled, I would then find a friend, and sit in front of the tutorial rooms for 45 minutes. (I'm making a stand, okay?) After that, it would be Lunch, where I would search the Fec, and decide what group of friends I want to hang around with with, the quiet super hero group, where I will get the joys of talking about Movies like Thor 2, the large group, where everyone's unique, insane, but sane - or the completely lost it random group, or the Chess nerds (Their pretty epic people) ;). After Lunch, I would leave to go to Law, and then go to Psychology, where I will have a Psychology assessment.

Friday, FRIDAY, I will check out Claire's thread, Glare at people's Friday's plans, and be like 'People have lives' GOSH! I never knew ;) - Yes, my Friday morning, and then I would go in to to college around 10:45, where I would go to the hub, do work, find a friend, and then wonder with them for a bit, then I would go down to Badminton, where I would be for the whole of Lunch, and then would go to Art, STAIRS again! And after art, I have the joys of going home, and then over thinking everything, maybe debating weather to collect my sister from school or not, and kinda shizzle, but yeahh!

Saturday will The Guides Christmas Fayre, so I would volunteer with them until about, (Can't remember) where I would help set out stalls, and then go with the flow from their!

Sunday, is a day to shop and nothing more! We would do are normal house hold grocery shopping, and or go down town with friends, or family, and do house hold shopping on the Tuesday instead. I'm probably doing more, but forgot..
  • Options
    Waiting to find out if I have a job interview in Cardiff on thursday.
  • Options
    plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Sleeping. Working. Being angry.
  • Options
    plugitin wrote: »
    Sleeping. Working. Being angry.

Why? Whats wrong?

• Options
    plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Work is!
  • Options
    plugitin wrote: »
    Work is!

Wanna talk about it? You can PM me if you want :)