Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Chances of getting into a shelter

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello,
I am facing depression and have faced suicide due to me living in an emotionally toxic environment which I need to get out of. It seems everything I do at home is wrong and unsatisfied, ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING! I know how to clean, do housework, etc but when I do it it has to be to a standard rather than just tidy and done, it has to be done right away rather than in my own time.

My transgender issues are the biggest problem. You see I can't be in girl mode while my sisters friends are around. Hell I have been told I will have to be in boy mode on special occasions. They are not getting that I am a WOMAN and they are assuming I will just go into boy mode for them.

I am forever getting yelled at and am struggling to get a job due to college hours, I have thought about dropping out of college and just fucking my education because I can't deal with the amount of strain college are putting on me while I am depressed, they are wanting to discipline me for my appalling attendance which I can't help, my attendance is at 81% and dropping btw. I am literally too depressed to get out of bed and sometimes can't leave the house with it then I go to college feeling absolutely SHIT and that affects my workflow.

My last resort is to just move out but I want to know how easy it would be for an accommodation or something to accept me as I am not homeless.