Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Almost homeless

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello, everytime I attempt to self medicate my parents want to kick me out onto the streets. I have tried getting into a job and non will accept me while I'm at college. Also nobody understands how hard it is to get a job cause all I get in my ear is "Get a job, get a job, get a job". I am pretty much losing the will to live and need somewhere to crash until my life is back on track. I have looked into shelters but then I can't afford to self medicate HRT which is what I want to do more than anything else, I've decided to look into funding as I can't live like this I've been close to suicide before now. The NHS are making me where 6 years, by then I'll nearly be 30 years old and the PLAN was to transition ASAP NOT when the NHS feel like letting me just because of a cyst on my spin. I am aware of the risks but I would rather be dead than live like this, something has to be done I've already attempted suicide. It seems that... I go outside in girls clothes and I am in trouble for it and I've already been told to pack my bags once, I don't know how far I can push my parents.

Comments