Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Financially Struggling

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Mist wrote: »
    Jesus Christ. It was a legitimate question. One, to which, I've not actually had a proper answer, just a load of grief. It could have a been a company doc saying she was unfit for a particular job, it could have been many things. No, Melian, to answer your question, I haven't read the thread about hearing voices. But hey. Don't mind me, I was sounding out for possibilities, but I guess you guys and girls would rather take some obscure moral high ground than actually have people help out. Good luck to you all.

I think you find, I DID reply to you. Please shut up.
  • Options
    Woah okay easy guys.. I think Mist was just trying to understand things in case you had perhaps been told unfairly that you were unfit to work? Would that be right Mist - you mention 'sounding out for possibilities' which to me sounds like you're trying to help.

I think this is a bit of a misunderstanding all round, hope you've found some of the suggestions so far useful Sophie :)
  • Options
    Indeed. But I've somewhat lost the interest now, so everyone can go back to regularly scheduled programming.