Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

still have feels for my ex

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I stopped going with my ex girlfriend cause of things happening which is in other posts

Anyway alot more stuff kind of happen so now my family hates her and her family doesnt want me to go back with her and my family told me to stay away but she ring me wanting to get back together told her no cause to much has happened she said im only saying no cause I dont want to upset my family and friends by getting back together which is true

Now I cant stop thinking about her and I love her and ino its mad but I kinda do wanna get back with her I just no if I do some of my family will fall out with me

Comments

• Options
    What exactly is it you wanna know or hear?

Nobody will tell you to go back to your ex you constantly fought with. Either get over her or start another iteration of being miserable until you break up again.
  • Options
    I dont no

I know your right but just dont no why im finding getting over her hard
  • Options
    mclovin69 wrote: »
    I dont no

You're finding it hard to get over her because you love her. It will be hard, and probably seems impossible to even think about leaving her for good but you can do it.
  • Options
    mclovin69 wrote: »
    I dont no

It's like breaking a habit or being jet lagged. A change in your life out of the accustomed. It takes time until the new status quo normalizes.
  • Options
    I know just wish there was a quick and painless way

Thanks guys ;-)
  • Options
    I think that you should try as much as possible to get over your ex's feelings because this would be unfair to your girlfriend. You have to know your ex is your past and try to make your present better by truly loving your girlfriend.