Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Support Chat: Tonight, Thurs 14th, 8-10pm

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
The chat room will be open tonight from 8-10pm for you to come and get support from others and to offer it too. Myself and helenmelon will be on hand to help out as well.

Everyone is welcome whether you're an old timer or a newbie on TheSite :d

Once chat is open you'll be able to log in from this page: http://www.thesite.org/community/thesocial/chat

Please keep the guidlines in mind too, that way we can all enjoy a safe and friendly space: http://vbulletin.thesite.org/showthread.php/162728-Chat-guidelines-and-info

See you later! :hyper:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Sorry i wasn't there... My phone and laptop are in hospital :( so onli have my iPad and that works when it wants to lol.. Tbh I needed some help tonight :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Sorry i wasn't there... My phone and laptop are in hospital :( so onli have my iPad and that works when it wants to lol.. Tbh I needed some help tonight :(

Hugs MrsM - chat sadly doesn't work on iPads yet.. hope to see you back in chat again another time soon :)
    Ah so it wasn't my iPad then lol.... Hopefully if laptop is back from hospital by then... Jo would I be able to pm I have a problem that I know u can solve?

Ah so it wasn't my iPad then lol.... Hopefully if laptop is back from hospital by then... Jo would I be able to pm I have a problem that I know u can solve?

You can but I'm finishing for the day now so I won't be able to reply until tomorrow :)
    Okaii that's fine I just feel u can help and need to know :)