Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

help with gf please!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
me and my gf have been going out for 3 month and we have had sex but everything is mostly coming to the end after her mum has gone weird on us and stoped us from seeing each other, the thing is she is under age and i was always protected but what it is, she has bad times (the month) and well she is going to hospital about it and its her mum says the doc will know if she has had sex :S is that true, i dont think anyone would know if u ever had it, MAYBE broking in BUT not full sex :S

am hopin so much that we are not finished because i love her so much (soft i know)

dont know if anyone has had this sort of thing with the bad month and findin out the the doc know u had sex :S

please help the best u can

thanx

Comments

• Options
    Ok, she's underage, you're about 20, at a guess. Sounds wrong, mother's right, leave her alone, I don't care, she's too young for you, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Oh, and just because it has to be said, I'm sure you drive her up the wall. Geddit? Yeah, I'm leaving.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Turtle
    has to be said, I'm sure you drive her up the wall. Geddit? Yeah, I'm leaving.

miaoowww :p
  • Options
    :confused: ...How old is she?
  • Options
    em your not very nice are u. shes coming up for 15 and i have just turned 18, NOT 20 u arse, and am not talking about age, i only want to know what i asked about!!

so anyone else thats on please give me info and not giive me into trouble about age, because her mum knows my ages and is fine about it, untill know after 3 month.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Car-mad-guy
    em your not very nice are u. shes coming up for 15 and i have just turned 18, NOT 20 u arse, and am not talking about age, i only want to know what i asked about!!

so anyone else thats on please give me info and not giive me into trouble about age, because her mum knows my ages and is fine about it, untill know after 3 month.

Regrettably, when you post, you leave yourself vulnerable to people's opinions. We've just had a discussion on age, and that a gap like your is somewhat questionable. Not to mention illegal.

People will comment on age, because you've now made it an issue.

You also come across as someone, forgive me if I'm wrong, who cares more about getting caught, than for his girlfriend, and wondering if the doctors will know that she's been having illegal underage sex.

Perhaps apologising that it's soft is the least of your worries.
  • Options

Errr hello that was a simple question no need to get all stupid over it and I hope your not calling me an arse!!:eek:
  • Options
    Moral issues and legal things aside...

No the doctor cannot really tell if she has had sex or not... the physical membrane that people historically have associated with being a virgin or not (the Hymen (sp?)) can be broken through many other ways. Seeming she is old enough to have periods (probably...) then the hymen can be broken by the usage of tampons. Or if she has ridden horses then that can do it and there are many other ways.

But dude, please note that you DO risk

a) being put in prison for sex offences even if you are just playing with her (i.e. not having penetrative sex) just anything Sexual. Child Sex offenders (which is what you will be branded) possibly get the WORST treatment in prison by both the Screws and the Inmates who will brand you a Nonce (the prison term for sex offender)

b) you will be put on the Paedophile Register if you get caught - doesnt matter if she consents...

Be very wary of your actions - you are only 18 and have a long way to go - the consequences could affect you forever, but being 18 you will be subject to the full force of the Adult Law...

If I was you - leave it WELL alone... at least for another year...
  • Options
    shes coming up for 15

By this you mean she is only 14. :eek:

Paedophile. Hope her Mum reports you, shame on her if she doesn't. The sex laws are there for a reason you know.

You expect sympathy? Fuck Off!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Man Of Kent

Paedophile. Hope her Mum reports you, shame on her if she doesn't. The sex laws are there for a reason you know.

Lol thats was I was thinking 14 my god what is this world coming to!:eek:
  • Options
    ok ppl, i know the law and ok i know am really silly but i am protected and shes on the pill because she has really bad times of the month, i know ppl will think am sad, but i do love her and ok maybe i will just stop sex because of the age but who says she will stay with me for another year, if her mum ever lets us see each other again (all because of nothing) am sorry ppl ok. my minds going round in circle with i dont know what to do.

as for her going to hospital it was just if they can tell because i dont know if the doc will say to her mum or her mum will ask,

all your info is helppin me out alot and thanx,

angel i wasnt calling u a arse it was that turtle

thanx ppl
  • Options
    No Use

What a pathetic thing to say...

If you very much liked a girl, but then found out she was underage - do you think you would be able just to stop seeing her? Get realistic and stop playing the hard man. The sex laws are there to stop adult men, from abusing vulnerable children. Not to put away boyfriends of younger girls.

greenfields.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Meatballs125
    ok ppl, i know the law and ok i know am really silly but i am protected and shes on the pill because she has really bad times of the month, i know ppl will think am sad, but i do love her and ok maybe i will just stop sex because of the age but who says she will stay with me for another year, if her mum ever lets us see each other again (all because of nothing) am sorry ppl ok. my minds going round in circle with i dont know what to do.

as for her going to hospital it was just if they can tell because i dont know if the doc will say to her mum or her mum will ask,

all your info is helppin me out alot and thanx,

angel i wasnt calling u a arse it was that turtle

thanx ppl

why the fuck has car mad guys post appeared under my name?!
    rumours will start :eek: lol
  • Options
    Originally posted by Meatballs125

why the fuck has car mad guys post appeared under my name?!
    rumours will start :eek: lol

Wayne we all know your having it off with 14 yr olds too! :D:p
  • Options
    No the doctor will not tell her mother. However, if her mother suspects you are having sex with her daughter then I am not surprised that she has stopped you seeing each other.

She is a child. Why would anyone want sex with a child?

However, when I was 14 I had an 18 year old boyfriend for about three months and we never had sex, we were just with each other for companionship, we never even broached the subject. If you like one another enough you can wait until she is a little older when I am sure her mother will see that you're such a nice guy.
  • Options
    Re: No Use
    Agreed, fucking disgusting for someone to want to have sex with a child.
    Originally posted by Greenfields
    The sex laws are there to stop adult men, from abusing vulnerable children. Not to put away boyfriends of younger girls.
    He's 18.
    He is an adult.
    She's 14.
    She is a child.
  • Options
    i am realy not tryin to oppose on peoples queries but there are legal matters and there is life!

The rules aply for some people and not for others. for all we know these too can be really close. she might of suggested sex but then he might have aswell. its relationships for ya!
    He's 18
    he is a adult
    she's 14
    she is a child

the way people turn out in life is not how many birthdays they've celabrated but about the experiences they've had and what they've learned from them. what is the problem with age,

if she was 13 or just turned 14 that would be she's still growing but how would we know how devoloped she is or what she's like, to call this guy a perve is a bit too far. so in my opinion i think this guy seems to like his gf alot and if he wants to stay with her so much why can't he!

there's a difference between perve and boyfriend, look it up if your not convinced! :rolleyes:
  • Options

If you very much liked a girl, but then found out she was underage - do you think you would be able just to stop seeing her?

Probably not, but they should stop having sex.
  • Options
    im sorry but i have to agree that 14 is far too young to be having sex! my sister got pregnant at 14, her boyfriend was 16. as far as im concerned he was an adult (even if he is a total idiot. as you can probably tell i dont like this guy too much!) as much as we all love my nephew my sister really is too young to be dealing with all the problems of bringing up a child - and she knows it. she feels trapped sometimes - and in a way she is. her boyfriend could walk away anytime he wanted but she has a baby to care for no matter what. please think about what youre doing and not just for your sake but for your girlfriends.
  • Options
    eeem i dont know how i was in on meatballs name :S sorry

as for what ppl say, YES i do love my gf so much, and well your right about the sex, but come on, it happend because we got to hot and botherd one night and realised what we had done the next day, after that we havent really done much after that and it is 3 month we have been together, i love her that much that if she DID and its not going to happen, get pregant then i would stick by her, because am one them NORMAL guys that dont just jump in bed and get them pegnat and then run, I WOULD NEVER DO THAT TO SOME1 I LOVE,

Age is Age and i know my age, shes coming up on 15, so yes i would wait another year for her, THATS because i love her so much

am no perv or a sad case, i just love the one am with and there is nothing wrong with that(even with the age dif), "unless EVERYONE in here disagrees"

thanx anyways for ppls help IN UNDER AGE (even though it wasnt under age i was wanting to know, BUT hey, learn something new everyday)

thanx for ppl's help on what i asked about,
  • Options
    Originally posted by LacyMay2k

Wayne we all know your having it off with 14 yr olds too! :D:p

What?!?! so your tellin me your really 14 Emma? :eek:

:p
  • Options
    Originally posted by *sugar*
    i

the way people turn out in life is not how many birthdays they've celabrated but about the experiences they've had and what they've learned from them. what is the problem with age,

Jailbait is jailbait plain and simple. :) If she was over 16 i would think that most people here would have no problem, the fact that she is still classed as a child is the problem in most peeps eyes.
  • Options
    eeem i dont know how i was in on meatballs name :S sorry

Age is Age and i know my age, shes coming up on 15, so yes i would wait another year for her, THATS because i love her so much

am no perv or a sad case, i just love the one am with and there is nothing wrong with that(even with the age dif), "unless EVERYONE in here disagrees"

thanx anyways for ppls help IN UNDER AGE (even though it wasnt under age i was wanting to know, BUT hey, learn something new everyday)

thanx for ppl's help on what i asked about,

You lot are beign a bit strong. OK at first i though yeah hes just another selfish bloke but actually i think he likes her. But when i say he likes her i mean it's lust not love. I don't believe you can love someone at that age let alone in 3 months.

MSG to HIM: I think you should cool it with her. Don't leave her, just be a friend. if shes going to hosptial shes going to need someone about right? If i were you i wouldn't get on the wrong side of her family. Never works if you do!
  • Options
    I think my mum says it right. At 13/14 you shoudl be playing with dolls
    This is not meant patronising but so many people (girls) get messed up over sex, they should enjoy their life one way before they move on!
  • Options
    look mate, everyone here is just looking out for you and telling you the same thing as we would all tell our mates, and i hope you would tell yours as well.

Do you really think 3 months is long enough to fall in love, especially at your ages, she still has a hell of a lot of growing up to do and people change. Don't get too attached, your young have fun, enjoy being around each other, the companionship and everything, but don't get too serious. I'm not trying to take anything away from your feelings for her, just take things slowly, there is no point in rushing, if your feelings are that strong for each other they will endure time.

Sex is a big step in any relationship and yes it's all too easy to take lightly, but it shouldn't be. Laws are there to protect people. They are set at the ages, because thats when people are thought to be mature enough to be able to look after their own lives. Respect those laws and respect her. She is too young to risk the troubles that sex can cause and to be honest are you really ready to settle down that much? have you experienced life enough to know that in a years time maybe two you won't be bored and want to move on? I know I hadn't at 18.
  • Options
    Plain and simple: it is illegal.
  • Options
    as for what ppl say, YES i do love my gf so much, and well your right about the sex, but come on, it happend because we got to hot and botherd one night and realised what we had done the next day,

Love is one thing and I have no problem with that. Good luck to you.

Sex on the otherhand is still wrong. It is possible to exercise restraint you know. You are [/i]supposed[/i] to be an adult FFS. Show some responsibility.
    after that we havent really done much after that

By which you mean that you have done something
    because am one them NORMAL guys that dont just jump in bed and get them pegnat and then run, I WOULD NEVER DO THAT TO SOME1 I LOVE,

I don't think that is the issue. The issue is that you [an adult] have been having sex with her [a child], this is illegal for a reason.

Besides, if you abstain then she is even more unliekly to become pregnant

shes coming up on 15

Again I figure I need to remind you that means that she is still only 14.
    am no perv

Except in the eyes of the law perhaps :rolleyes:
  • Options

Go fuck yourself. I will never condone any form of paedophilia. It can never be right.
    If you very much liked a girl, but then found out she was underage - do you think you would be able just to stop seeing her?

No, but then I wouldn't have sex with her either.

That isn't the point. He knew how old she was.
    Get realistic and stop playing the hard man.

Realistic?

The law says that it is illegal for an adult to have sex with a child. I think that I am being realistic.
    The sex laws are there to stop adult men, from abusing vulnerable children.

Hmmm.. he 18, she 14. One adult, one child.
    Not to put away boyfriends of younger girls.

So, if they love each other it doesn't matter about their ages? An 38 year old loves a 10 year old, but that's okay?

Or is there an acceptable range?

There is?

Oh yes, I think society (ie THE LAW) decided that the acceptable age was 16.

Moron.