Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Dissertation Tears

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
I have my first deadline for my dissertation on Monday. I am stupidly behind because my supervisor emailed me at the last minute telling me to change my idea because it wasn't refined enough. Now my new one isn't refined enough, I know it isn't without me even emailing them....but I am now stuck between persevering and submitting it or emailing them and telling them I am withdrawing permanently because quite honestly, I could do without the stress this stupid course is causing!!!!!! :banghead: :crying: :confused:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Sorry to hear that. Have u tryed speaking to them about it.

let us know :).
  • Options
    Somewhat last minute - but how is it going? Is this an early stages work deadline? If so, half the idea will be to pick up problems early on so try not to worry too much.
  • Options
    I threw some last minute stuff together that resembled something along the lines of what they were asking but I did also miss out a lot of stuff...its too late to worry now so i have decided that this week i will put together a list of what needs to be done and by when and work to it as best i can, as i cant stress like that again! At least then i should be somewhat organised!!
  • Options
    Sounds like a brilliant plan.