Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Why has my fuck buddy gone cold and stopped texting?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i have a fuck buddy, i do have a boyfriend and he does have a girlfriend, i no everyone will stay what I'm doing is wrong but this is the first time i have every done this,

with Fuck buddy we don't just have sex, we have conversation too, he has showed my pictures of this son, he wants to help me in my career, we have been texting a few times a week, now i text him last week, no reply, i have text again this week, just casual text i put hey hope your enjoying ur lads week of with your son, playing fifa on xbox no doubt, when u free to have a one to one.
he has not replied, he has sent me work emails as he is a supplier for my company i work for, but not actually text me?? please help i don't understand why he has not replied

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    What you're doing is wrong only if you're doing it behind the backs of your respective partners.

I suspect that is probably the case so my advice is to just let it go. Either his girlfriend has found out or he doesn't want to lie to her anymore or he just doesn't want to have sex with you anymore.

Either way, you need to just accept it. And then evaluate why you were doing it in the first place. If you have a monogamous relationship with your boyfriend, then you need to work out what you're getting from your fuck buddy that you weren't from your boyfriend, and then you need to sit him down and talk about it.
    What you're doing is wrong only if you're doing it behind the backs of your respective partners.

I suspect that is probably the case so my advice is to just let it go. Either his girlfriend has found out or he doesn't want to lie to her anymore or he just doesn't want to have sex with you anymore.

Either way, you need to just accept it. And then evaluate why you were doing it in the first place. If you have a monogamous relationship with your boyfriend, then you need to work out what you're getting from your fuck buddy that you weren't from your boyfriend, and then you need to sit him down and talk about it.

This!!!

This lots of this.

Also what franki said about him deciding not to anymore or that his girlfriend found out and tore off his balls.
    BlondeBIRD wrote: »
    please help i don't understand why he has not replied

We don't know either. I think one thing is evident though. If he had opportunity to text back/get in contact via E-mail but did not, he did so by choice, which means whatever's the reason, whatever you had going on ended now. Knowing a reason does not change the outcome.
    BlondeBIRD wrote: »
    i no everyone will stay what I'm doing is wrong but this is the first time i have every done this,

How does this make it ok? Treat your partner with more respect. If he'd be cheating on you, you would be fucking devastated if you found out.

in summary: Nobody knows but him, but it doesn't matter anyway, since your guess is as good (yet pointless) as mine. Also, don't be such a deplorable human being and treat your partner like this.
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Fuck your boyfriend instead.
    The whole reason for a fuck buddy is that it doesn't matter if you do, or don't, fuck. I'm guessing you are allowing feelings to intervene. So he's cut off contact ... he's only a fuck buddy. It shouldn't matter.