Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

My name Is Gemma

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi everyone,

I would like too take the time on introducing myself you all off you lovely members and hopefully discussing everyone's stories as well as my own.

I am 19 years old and I live in a small town called Consett, County Durham. I have a 2 year old little girl and currently in a long distant relationship which I'm finding very hard at the moment so would be nice if I could have some support and guidance.

I currently work 3 jobs which are Care Support Worker, Waitressing and also Spriritualist work :) I rarely get time off so can be very shattered at times.

I'm a big believer in God and after-life so don't really want anyone critisizing me about this as I am who I am. I really love offering support and guidance too everyone as I'm a very honest and caring person so if you have any problems even if you just want too chat then feel free too comment or message me and I will defiantly look forward into reading everyone's messages and getting back in touch.

Thank you everyone xxx

Comments