Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

parents kicking me out

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
my mother found out about my cutting this morning and now shes sending me back to my dads, who used to hit me... idk what to do because i dont wanna go back there... plz help

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    my mother found out about my cutting this morning and now shes sending me back to my dads, who used to hit me... idk what to do because i dont wanna go back there... plz help

Hey littledinosaur :wave:

This sounds really difficult and I can see from some of your other posts that you've had a lot on your plate to deal with lately. How did you feel when your mum found out?

It's really not uncommmon for parents to freak out and that can be really hard. Have you been getting any support at all maybe through school or college? Is there anyone that you trust that you could talk to about this?

You say that you don't want to go back to your Dad's and that's understandable - is there anyone else that you might be able to stay with for a few days, another family member perhaps?

You might also find talking to someone in confidence helps. TESS offer email and text support and they're open tonight (Friday) from 7-9pm: http://www.selfinjurysupport.org.uk/tess-text-and-email-support-service

Let us know how you're getting on, we're here to listen and you don't have to go through this on your own *hug*