Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

I don't like it (even though it's socially unacceptable to admit it)

13»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Moustaches.

I don't mean on men. On men they are fine. I just don't get why we need t-shirts with moustaches on, straws with moustaches on, mugs with moustaches on. I even saw a plastic one you could buy for your car. Why, world? Why?!
    Moustaches.

I don't mean on men. On men they are fine. I just don't get why we need t-shirts with moustaches on, straws with moustaches on, mugs with moustaches on. I even saw a plastic one you could buy for your car. Why, world? Why?!

There was one on my train the other day. I mean actually on the front of the train, not just someone had left it on the seat.
    Moustaches.

one of the mums of one of the kids I look after was wearing a headscarf with moustaches on the other day. I was quite surprised so I said ooh I like your moustache headscarf! she said 'what do you mean?' then I realised she didn't know it was moustaches, just swirly lines. I covered my tracks quickly, it made me giggle though :lol: