Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

give up with my mums boyfreind :(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I havnt got a really good relationship with him when i first meet him. He is fat. he cont controll his food. thats y he got heart problams and other problams, Beause he eats and eats he bed bound so he cont go out or nothing. He takes it out on me and my mum. hes blaming me and my mum and gelouis beause we can go out and have a good time he cont. i got woken up this moring he started having ago at me for no ression as its my fault that he is bed bound when not my fault at all :( its making me not want to go beause of the way he is being with me. all iam doing now is curling up in the cornor and crying. beause i give up. he also dosnt like me comming to spend time with my mum :( he wants her all by herself beause he gets gel when iam having fun with my mum. i keep giving him chance after change now he has blown it for good. then its recking my reashingship with my mum and i dont want that.

i just want someone to love me :crying: My life not going to get any better. no one wants me :crying:

i giveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee uppppppppppppppppppppppp :crying::crying::crying::grump:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I havnt got a really good relationship with him when i first meet him. He is fat. he cont controll his food. thats y he got heart problams and other problams, Beause he eats and eats he bed bound so he cont go out or nothing. He takes it out on me and my mum. hes blaming me and my mum and gelouis beause we can go out and have a good time he cont. i got woken up this moring he started having ago at me for no ression as its my fault that he is bed bound when not my fault at all :( its making me not want to go beause of the way he is being with me. all iam doing now is curling up in the cornor and crying. beause i give up. he also dosnt like me comming to spend time with my mum :( he wants her all by herself beause he gets gel when iam having fun with my mum. i keep giving him chance after change now he has blown it for good. then its recking my reashingship with my mum and i dont want that.

i just want someone to love me :crying: My life not going to get any better. no one wants me :crying:

i giveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee uppppppppppppppppppppppp :crying::crying::crying::grump:

This sounds like a really difficult situation heather and that you're a bit stuck in the middle of it :(

You say that your mum's boyfriend is bed-bound and this is making life difficult as he needs to be taken care of a lot and he doesn't like it when you take up your mum's time. You also mention that he says horrible things to you.

Does he have any other friends or family that visit him? Perhaps your mum could come and meet you sometimes, maybe go to a coffee shop together or do something just the two of you.

It might also help to talk to your mum about how this is making you feel?

*hug*