Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Who's awake at this time?!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I aammmm. Bored bored bored. What's everyone up to?

Comments

• Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    I was awake but I wasn't on the boards. Hope you managed to get some sleep in the end lovely. <3
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    I got 3 hours between 7 and 10. Better than nothing! Just feel groggy and tired now though.
  • Options
    Hugs hope your okay ♥

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • Options
    Who's awake now?
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    -Waves-
  • Options
    Seems everyone's been quite sleepy this weekend! Randomgirl and Angel did you get any sleep? At least it's Sunday today so you can rest (hopefully)!
  • Options
    Just got up eurgh
  • Options
    Same woke up 5.30

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
  • Options
    Whowhere wrote: »
    Just got up eurgh

Not fun!!

I woke up at 4, my dog was scratching my door crying because of the rain bless her! Went back to sleep for a bit though.
  • Options
    Friends just left me on Skype </3 - And Facebook isn't working for me at the moment, -BooHoo- Anyone awake? :)
  • Options
    I'm debating whether to brush my teeth again or not? I'm not sleepies. Maybe getting away from my laptop might help? :p

Edit: Decided going to plan my open daaay!
  • Options
    Did you get any sleep in the end? I've been awake since 5 this morning which is pretty shit, I'm going out tonight and I'll be no fun at all. Too tired!
  • Options
    No, didn't end up sleeping, and went to sleeep like 2 today and I woke up late -.-
  • Options
    Wide awake :(
  • Options
    Me, but it is only 8:14 here, right now. Though, it is Friday, and I'm sitting home alone watching murder shows. It is a Deadly Women, all women named Mary. I'm exciting.
  • Options
    me, watched 4 episodes of star trek voyager back to back whilst talking to someone very interesting i met through online dating.
  • Options
    I am getting slightly bored now.
  • Options
    I just woke up.
  • Options
    Randomgirl wrote: »
    I just woke up.

Waking up at three is never fun, did you manage to get some more sleep in the end? Debating whether to just be in my room hula hooping, but the hula hoop makes a lot of noise :P
  • Options
    :thumb:I'm not in the UK. :eek:

And I don't work tomorrow, so it's OK.