Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Happy Friday :)

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
44443.original.jpg?fm=jpg&q=65&sharp=15&vib=10&w=521&h=521&fit=crop

Good morning everyone :)

I firstly wanna say I loved reading your weekend plans last week, even though I couldn't personally post the thread :heart:

I am back now, and feeling loads better

So this weekend, today I am going shopping with bre :yippe: and tonight I am babysitting my nephew :heart:
Then tomorrow I am volunteering with some really great young people, and then I am going round to my sisters for nephews first birthday tea party thing. Still can't actually believe he is one on Sunday:heart:
I don't have plans for Sunday. I may just see where the day takes me.

So what are your weekend plans? :thumb:

If you don't necessarily have weekend plans this weekend, then what do you enjoy doing on the weekends usually. Chilled out ones, or busy busy bee ones :)

Happy Friday everybody:heart:
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Your weekend sounds lovely! Hope you have fun :)
    I'm not sure what I'm doing as I now have an extra house guest.
    Usually on weekends I like going out one day with my mum, sister, and nephew but not doing that so I think I'll have a chilled out one and maybe watch this months films for film club :)
  • Options
    Thank you!! It's only cos it's a volunteering weekend, usually when I don't volunteer my weekends are pretty boring, but when I have been at nursery all week, sometimes I need boring and chilled.

Sounds pretty good, oooh moviesss :D
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • Options
    Erm. I don't know yet. Probably moping a lot.
  • Options
    Piccolo and I are decorating.
  • Options
    Lots and lots of work, having my hair done, and supposedly staying at Jack's all weekend! Busy!
  • Options
    Erm. I don't know yet. Probably moping a lot.

Are you ok?

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2
  • Options
    Fiend_85 wrote: »
    Piccolo and I are decorating.

Ooh happy decorating :-)

• Options
    I had plan for today to go to the gym and to a friend's birthday meal and drinks but I was too ill to do any of it.
  • Options
    Randomgirl wrote: »
    I had plan for today to go to the gym and to a friend's birthday meal and drinks but I was too ill to do any of it.

Get well soon, how you feeling now?
  • Options
    Get well soon, how you feeling now?

I was well yesterday, then earlier today I went to the gym. This evening I have felt a bit unwell again though, I think I feel sick because of all the medications I am on.
  • Options
    Hugs. Make sure your getting rest and relaxation :) feel better soon